• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifles Only I&II

Bushmaster7

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2002
CONUS
Just finished up my Rifles Only Precision Rifle I & II training and all I can say is WOW. It was great in every respect that I can think of from the excellent instruction provided by the Rifles Only staff (Jacob and Lindy in this particular case) and the training regime as well from under 100 out to 1,000 yards including moving targets, dot drills, positional shooting, and fighting rifle. I had never shot beyond 600 yards before taking this course but was routinely making shots out to 1,000 yards during the training which included variable winds of up to 20 mph as well. It was all very challenging but tremendously satisfying. So before you go out and spend the money on that next rifle or scope if you have not taken this course I would suggest you do so prior to making that next equipment investment. It will only make you a better shooter regardless of your current skill level and is well worth it. regards, Dale.

Re: Rifles Only I&II

Took it a couple of years ago, also with Jacob and Lindy. Best $ I ever spent.

I agree, take the money you're planning to spend on the next rifle/scope and go to Rifles Only for a class, you won't regret it.

It's our favorite place to train.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just curious, how many rounds did you guys end up firing ? trying to get this all budgeted in in 2010 </div></div>

Seems like I took around 1000 and didn't bring too many home. Check with RO, they'll let you know how many to plan on.