• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifles Only - merchandise CS

Lowe Left

Chief
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2009
Arizona
Wanted to note the CS by Rifles Only. I ordered 3 TAB Gear products via the website and was notified the next day there would be a delay because one of the products wasn't available, but they expected it to be in within a couple days. RO asked if I wanted partial shipment or wait. I said thanks, but I'll wait. The shipment was now to occur just before Memorial Day weekend. The weekend went by and I wasn't shocked there were no comms, people are doing stuff over the holiday weekend. On Tue I sent Lisa an Email and PM, and she apologized and said it would ship soon. Great! 3 days later I had all my products and the kit has really great workmanship. I was COMPLETELY satisfied with my order and the way it went down. Yesterday I get another shipment from RO. Confused, I open it and find one of their ball caps and a handwritten apology from Lisa. What a great shop! I want to get out to RO so I can learn to shoot, but $$ and time are not in my favor. However attending an RO training session is now on my bucket list and I WILL get out there some day.

Lisa I appreciate your willingness to make things right and your customer service is beyond reproach. Well done and I will tell anyone that asks, "that RO has GREAT customer service so deal with confidence".

Sincerely,

LW

Re: Rifles Only - merchandise CS

I too have had good experiences with Lisa and Tony. Although I work with them on a different level than most, its still a good operation.

yeah, they're top notch, man

They reply to emails fast too. When I ordered my tab covers I emailed them once around the quoted time frame and I had a reply back within the hour saying they would be going out in the next day or so. Very good CS in my limited experience with them. That says a lot to me about a company. I can't wait to order my elite sling now.

Thanks guys! I appreciate it very much!
SofaKing, enjoy! We are having a PR1 class November 11-13 that is 3 days for $600. You can stay onsite for $15 a night and if you are on the online training you get to deduct a years worth of those fee from the tuition ($120). So, maybe it won't have to be on your "bucket list" :)!

Nov 11-13, $600 + $45 -$120 = Priceless!

Thanks again and I am going to get out there.

The Rifles Only people are top notch in ever way. Their customer service IS an indication of the quality of instruction you will receive at their school. 600 bucks is a bargain. Do what you have to do to go, at least once. Their time is worth way more than they charge. I learned more with them in one week than I did shooting for 9 weeks at a military school. It's that good.

You can search all you want but the best people on earth live in Kingsville TEXAS

They have great CS! I bought a TAB rear bag last week, after hours. Two days later, I get an e-mail from Lisa saying that the system didn't pick up my order, but that she checks them every couple of days and found it. Had it shipped and to me very fast. I was very impressed, and will recommend them to anyone! Thanks!

By the way, I love the TAB rear bag, exactly what I needed!