• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

right side gone

Texgal_338

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2005
north of Las Vegas
anyone besides me no longer see the right sidebar? the shout box and gallery pics are gone.
checked and i still have the right side enabled; but it's not there

Re: right side gone

No mas.

They are working on the site,

We are adding features like being able to use your Facebook, Twitter, Gmail accounts to log in plus some other social features.

But they are doing some coding it will be back, let them work without freaking out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are working on the site,

We are adding features like being able to use your Facebook, Twitter, Gmail accounts to log in plus some other social features.

But they are doing some coding it will be back, let them work without freaking out. </div></div>

Sounds good! We appreciate the time and effort! Keep up the good work.

When I clicked on here, thought it was going to be how someone lost their whole right side.........

Little slow on the uptake somtimes

The site is doing some wonky suff. Can't log on from a laptop, but the ithing works fine. It's just a quirk of the site; it'll go away soon enough.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gotta watch out for those early signs of stroke. </div></div>
+1. The title made me think someone was half paralyzed.