• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Righteous kill

Re: Righteous kill

very good movie, go see it its worth the 8 buck a person plus the $85 dollars for the popcorn

+1 . movie kicked ass. can't go wrong with Deniro and Pacino.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very good movie, go see it its worth the 8 buck a person plus the $85 dollars for the popcorn </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very good movie, go see it its worth the 8 buck a person plus the $85 dollars for the popcorn </div></div>

Great!
They lowered the price of pocorn!?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ssgp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Great!
They lowered the price of pocorn!? </div></div>

rflmao
laugh.gif

Had a feeling from the commercials that the movie was going to happen the way it did.

Pacino must've really loved this role...

This movie tanked in the box office and some are saying its the worst DeNiro/Pacino movie ever. Al Pacino is now stuck just screaming all the time.

LOL! As if Pacino didn't scream before?
laugh.gif

Come on guys read the first post I made.

I KNEW that Pacino was going to be the bad guy. This was the way ALL his characters have been going. Look at the movie "The Recruit" with him and Colin Farrell.

I wish the Donnie Wahlberg would've been the killer.

Wouldn't expect that one, huh?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why's that regency? </div></div>

I was thinking it was going to be a good action movie... it wasn't at all. Didn't care for the story line, seemed to simple and predictable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! As if Pacino didn't scream before?
laugh.gif

</div></div>

...and Pacino hasn't put out a decent movie in 10+ years. He is relegated to characters that only scream and act cartoonish. Pacino and DeNiro should just retire at this point, they're ripping people off with their garbage movies.

Maybe it was Heat. It did so well that they both became cursed!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After "Scent of a woman", it was all downhill... </div></div>

Scent of a Woman was on a few weeks ago and I tried to watch it. I remember liking the movie the first time but it is almost unwatchable 12+ years later. I'm struggling to come up with a decent Pacino movie that wasn't filmed in the '80s or older. The same goes for DeNiro*.

*Heat was a good action movie but when you focus on the acting and the wacky idiosyncrasies of Pacino and DeNiro it becomes just like the other s.

I liked the movie, but it makes me sad to see how old Robert De Niro and Al Pacino are getting. I'm really gonna miss those guys when they finally die... (not to be a downer or anything).

Sorry guys, but this is probably the biggest peice of shit I have seen since Pachino's last movie 88min (which I thought could never be out done). What a waste of $10.00 and 2 hours of my life. I'm really loosing faith in Hollywood, and in American cinema in general. I wonder if this was shot during the writer's strike? That might expalin the lack of a plot, script, story, and characters that are real. What a joke.....

I thought it was a pretty bad movie. Pacino is one of the more overrated actors and haven't played a good part in forever. I absolutely hated him in Scarface.

What do you guys expect? Pacino is now thinking that shouting for no reason equals acting.
grin.gif

All I hear are bad things about. I'll wait for the DVD...to borrow of course!

There will be no topping Heat for these two...sadly. I like them both even with their kooky idiosyncrasies.

Byte

Jay Mohr's Pacino is the heat. Well right now Jay's pretty much THE voice guy. Check out his Tracy Morgan...