• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Rim-X barreled action with Proof 20" CF barrel, TT triggers, EC Tuner

zenn1102

Private
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2017
Sanford, NC
***SOLD and shipped 10-Feb. Shipment tracking provided to buyer***

***ETA--TriggerTech single stage Pro red trigger sold to member remidog89 separately***

I have for sale a Zermatt Arms Rim-X .22LR barreled action with Proof 20” carbon fiber barrel, sendero contour. I purchased this brand new, one owner, and have shot a total of 35 rounds through it, with zero issues. Rifle is a laser, shoots bug holes. When I first received the BA, the bolt shroud had a rather shotty finish from factory, so I polished it. Looks great imo, works perfect like it should. This is a Remington 700 clone action, so it should fit most R700 stocks. Barrel is 1:16 twist, threaded ½ x 28 at muzzle end. Excellent condition overall.

Pricing:
$1550- Barreled action, box, papers, 1 magazine. No trigger or EC Tuner.
$1725- Barreled action, box, papers, 1 magazine, choice of TriggerTech Diamond trigger. No EC Tuner.
$1850- Barreled action, box, papers, 1 magazine, choice of TriggerTech Diamond trigger. Erik Cortina tuner.

I have two R700 Triggertech Diamond triggers to choose one from. They are single stage pro curve(red) or two stage pro curve(green). Single stage has 35 rounds on it, and the two stage is brand new, never used. Erik Cortina tuner device includes the adapter. Add $100 if you want both magazines.

TRADES: NO trades at this time.

a12.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the TT single stage trigger and a magazine if you decide to split.