• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Rim X Benchmark TS Customs Bravo package or pieces…

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    -This Rim X action that has a 20” Benchmark 3 groove 16.5 twist that is a custom contour based on the #5. It is threaded.
    -Trigger Tech Diamond 2 stage flat shoe
    -3 Rim X 10 round magazines
    -KRG Bravo chassis
    **Vortex LHT, rings, and bipod are not included but could be added for the right price if you want the package, I will not sell them separate**

The only reason I am selling to go back to a Vudoo action (or I may build another Anschutz, but it will probably be a V-22) so I can use a single shot follower and single feed when I shoot with a sling prone. The extractor in the Rim X requires the round to be fed out of the magazine.

I am the original owner, I purchased the barreled action from Primal Rights. I paid $2260 after shipping, Greg charges a premium no doubt but his chamber design with Travis @ TS Customs doing the work seems to be worth it based on how this one shoots. The barreled action has around 850-900 rounds on it now and shoots very well with various ammo I have tried (Lapua Polar, Center X, SK RM, SK Standard Plus, Eley Match). I built this rifle with the intent of having the best of both worlds, accurate & light weight.

The action is smooth and functions 100%, I have never had any sort of failure or hiccups with this setup. I mainly shoot it positional or offhand. To me it is very easy to shoot offhand, which is how I mainly shot it. The barreled action looks and basically is new. The chassis is also in very good condition with only minor signs of use.

This is a very expensive build (especially considering what Primal Rights charges for their barreled actions). The premium they charge goes to ensuring that what they ship out is going to preform.

-Barreled action, trigger, 3 magazines, chassis: $2650
    -Barreled action, trigger, 3 magazines: $2400
    *Shipping will be $50 for either option. The price to ship anything has gone through the roof the last few months, so I will cover anything over $50 to help absorb the increase. Your FFL must accept from an individual, I will include your full contact info, my contact info, and a copy of my drivers license with the rifle for your FFL and I will provide you a tracking number. However if you want insurance that is on you to pay for, I have found it to be a rip off the few times I have purchased it and needed to use it.

Trades, full or partial:
    -Vudoo V-22 action Gen1 or Gen2 (but only the melonited bolt and action, I prefer no Cerakote)
    -Vudoo V-22 barreled action (see action specs above), with either a Bartlein or Ace barrel in a Kukri contour at 20” or longer, prefer 22”-24”
    -ARC Xylo short action right handed chassis
    -Tubb T7T right hand safety trigger

Feel free to ask any questions. I prefer a bank check, cash (if FTF), Money Order, but will accept discrete PP or Venmo but the buyer is responsible for the PP fee. Pics to follow…

Last edited:
    PXL_20221228_221745387.jpg
    PXL_20221228_221931253.jpg
    PXL_20221228_221757359.jpg
    PXL_20221228_221830518.jpg
    PXL_20221228_222032588.jpg
    PXL_20221228_222046450.jpg

Last edited:
    I know you want some examples of how it's shooting, so in addition to the targets I posted back when it was in an XLR chassis (seen in the next post down) I shot these this afternoon (12/28/22) on the way home. It was cold at 29f. There is a 5 round group, a few 10 round groups, and 1 20 round group that I probably could have done better on had I not been so cold.
    PXL_20221228_210210155.jpg
    PXL_20221228_222736931.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: nakoa01
    These targets were shot back in the summer with warmer conditions:
    100 yard 6X5, I think it was shot with Center X
    99286_2.jpeg

107696.jpg

Last edited: