• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Rim-X with Benchmark 22” MTU

vz_send_it

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2023
Illinois
Selling my Rim-X with 22” Benchmark barreled action (no trigger). Trigger pins included. Barrel contour is MTU. One magazine included.

I used this for maybe four or five NRL22 matches. Probably has right around 1,000 rounds on it. Shot well for me, and the balance was good out of an MPA BA Comp with front weight kit. I wasn’t able to lot test Lapua, but I had good luck with SK Long Range, SK Rifle Match, and some lots of Eley Match. The Eley would have one or two light primer strikes per box of 50, so I didn’t use it as much.

I’m only selling it because I have two and can’t justify keeping both. I bought this within the last year.

Asking $1,600 shipped and insured to your FFL, unless you want to do local pickup in the Peoria, Illinois area . PayPal F&F preferred, but can also use Venmo or Cash App.

Attachments

• IMG_3855.jpeg
    IMG_3855.jpeg
    892.3 KB · Views: 186
Barrel was chambered by Bison Tactical. I don’t know exactly which chamber, as they just say on their website that they use a proprietary custom Match reamer. They say it’s the one that Chris Simmons used when he won the 2021 NRL22 Championship. It’s made more for the Lapua and SK type ammo, although Eley still works.