• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire central - Thread Locked - DO NOT Start Another One

Status
Not open for further replies.

nesikabay

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2006
Nocona Texas
What has happen there.,They are banning people there and deleating post LEFT and right. It use to be a place to talk 22s. Now you can only talk about 22s they like, Like Anschutz. And if you talk bad about Anschutz your gone

Reactions: Kisssofdeath
True, perhaps, but then again, Anschutz doesn’t earn a lot of shit talking.

ShooterX will be along to fill u in..lol. he has some opinions about it. :>)

It is a site that is ruled by a feminist pig who aspires are to be more manly than her husband.
This person has nothing in her life other than to wake in the morning, " Oh let me see who I can ban for something STUPID." And then after basking in the glory of making good men fear her, she comes up with some ridiculous explanation as to why action was taken.

There is a clique over there. KissOfDeath may come to add to this.
Benchrest bla bla bla, Anschutz bla bla bla.........and if you're not part of that ficade, you're automatically an outcast.
DO not DARE point out where one of preferred members is talking out of his ass and has no clue what he's talking about, such as I did with Penageguy, thus making a fool of him directly in front of the few piers that he has.
They do not like to be corrected on misleading information, coming from people who get to the range when they can as opposed to someone who owns the range, who has been practicing the science of rimfire inherent accuracy far longer, whom in a real world situation from a cold bore, without the luxury of a of a 40 pound rest with wheels and levels stuck all over it, would take them to the woodshed in embarrassing fashion.

This person has no problem with benchrest as an interesting, competitive hobby/sport, which he finds far more interesting than ......golf.
He has a problem with the big talk, no show, from people who have never won or placed in a national sanctioned event. AND THE COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF MISINFORMATION AND MYTH associated with these, .......these,,,,,,,,,non accomplishing, Troglodytes of misinformation, who know how to shoulder and gun and pull a trigger.

Conversely, this fellow thinks that the site is filled with decent good men, other than these Troglodytes , ) who probably don't know what the word means. And would misspell it 8 times out of ten because they are used to looking at pictures in books instead of reading books.
I will not mention this persons name.

I play chess. I have been playing chess for many many years. Lets say the Troglodytes in the clique are into Pez dispensers. I have no problem with Pez Dispensers, just don't tell me how to play chess.

Anyway, I'm gonna go do some night shooting......little windy out there. And I'm gonna make me a drink and probably make an ass out of myself sometime in the very near future. If I haven't already.

Yous guys are awesome. I like this site better.

T.S.

Last edited:
What has happen there.,They are banning people there and deleating post LEFT and right. It use to be a place to talk 22s. Now you can only talk about 22s they like, Like Anschutz. And if you talk bad about Anschutz your gone

Did you get banned? What happened?

Ahh the sweet smell of stalker, in the air.
Is that you Sophie?
T.S. - knows a thing or two, because he's seen a thing or two.

Ahh the sweet smell of stalker, in the air.
Is that you Sophie?
T.S. - knows a thing or two, because he's seen a thing or two.

I must admit that I have some admiration for your resilience.
I will only stalk you if you post your fake target again. I'm not talking about the 5 shots group. I'm talking about the one ragged hole target that you have supposedly shot at 50 yards, with 50 rounds over a duration of 12h.

It must of changed I started over there years ago joining and then I built a 22 for one of the competitions they hold each year. At that time it was mainly Ruger and the high end 22 manufacturers. I never went into the Anschutz section , members were alway helpful with building and shooting questions.

I don't know about all the politics, or Sophie, and what not.
What I see are a bunch of fudds, that are bemoaning the passing of walnut and gloss scopes, and debating the merits of cheap scope( in current position, that ain't such a bad thing). They think it's a conspiracy of the scope and gun companies.

They also have their pat answers, one guy posts the same pic of a dozen weaver boxes stacked up, and another in the High Standard forum repeats himself over and over and suck the dick of the owner of the New High Standard.....insisting a guy send his vintage High Standard to TX for repair, when he lives an hour away from Dave Sams...a former AMU gunsmith with plenty of experience with HS.

There is one or two nice guys that try to help you out, but it gets tedious over there.

What I see are a bunch of fudds, that are bemoaning the passing of walnut and gloss scopes, and debating the merits of cheap scope( in current position, that ain't such a bad thing). They think it's a conspiracy of the scope and gun companies.

They also have their pat answers, one guy posts the same pic of a dozen weaver boxes stacked up, and another in the High Standard forum repeats himself over and over and suck the dick of the owner of the New High Standard.....insisting a guy send his vintage High Standard to TX for repair, when he lives an hour away from Dave Sams...a former AMU gunsmith with plenty of experience with HS.

There is one or two nice guys that try to help you out, but it gets tedious over there.

This

I must admit that I have some admiration for your resilience.
I will only stalk you if you post your fake target again. I'm not talking about the 5 shots group. I'm talking about the one ragged hole target that you have supposedly shot at 50 yards, with 50 rounds over a duration of 12h.

Gee! What do we have here? Oh my! Seems it's true. The hen that cackled really did lay the egg!

I must admit, that I could give two shits what you admire, or why. For crying out loud, stop making mens screen names. How many times have we been through this? Just admit it. You want a man like me. Admit it! Now go on back to your ............your ,,,,,,,stupid little dictatorship.
I am not part of it any longer. Can't you just stop stalking me? Seems like a reasonable request to me.

Methinks thou dost protest too much

T.S. - Entertain me - it only gets worse.

I mostly agree with what you’re saying.

It’s thanks to RFC that I purchased my Muller APV scope. It’s cheap, clear, and holds zero. I’m happy with it. They are also very knowledgeable in specific areas (like BRNO). It’s a friendly community and when some folks, like Shooter X, come very strongly and affirm that, for example torque setting has no impact on accuracy, it’s not taken that well (vs here he does the same thing and it’s tolerated, and even encouraged by some)

It’s thanks to sniper’s hide that I purchased my AIAT and mounted a kahles k624i. This is the site where I get my info on long range shooting and load dev.

Regarding the Weaver boxes….Haha, I know who you’re talking about. He does the same thing with his CZ rifles. Not familiar with the High Standard guy….I need to look into it….sounds entertaining.

Different crowds, different tastes, but all sharing the same passion of shooting.

What's the holdup on your Vudoo? Is it still at the Lapua testing center?
Just talked Yo lapua and Vudoo. Daniel at Lapua Az had to go to Ohio for a week. Testing is done on my rifle, I hope it will be back to Vudoo next week and to the dealer here soon after. Paul at Vudoo says about 500 rounds to break in or season barrel. Rite now the way i interpret the test targets , best lot averages about .4” c to c at 50 m and around 1.2” at 100 m .Paul says thats good on new barrel and that it will get better.

Reactions: 10ring1
Gee! What do we have here? Oh my! Seems it's true. The hen that cackled really did lay the egg!

I must admit, that I could give two shits what you admire, or why. For crying out loud, stop making mens screen names. How many times have we been through this? Just admit it. You want a man like me. Admit it! Now go on back to your ............your ,,,,,,,stupid little dictatorship.
I am not part of it any longer. Can't you just stop stalking me? Seems like a reasonable request to me.

Methinks thou dost protest too much

T.S. - Entertain me - it only gets worse.
heres a good example of what i posted before, There is no better compliment than being accused of lieing about a shot or a group of shots that i made!

Last time I was there was just to ask about aftermarket stock options. I don't think I ever got a response. It also smelled like rank ass pussy.

Y'all are funny.
If simply being annoying could get you banned at RFC, I'd know.

There is a technique to being annoying ya' know.
Do the one thing that ruins forum threads.
Use facts and logic backed up with well documented results.
Or offer an easily attempted challenge.
Something like 50 shots at 100 yards with a 22 wmr.
See how well that goes over with the fanboyz. ;)

Avoid rhetoric, offer actual results and documentation, ask for proof.
You can be annoying as hell, but it won't get you banned.
Just keep asking for documented results, or ask what happened with the other 45 cartridges left over from that 5 shot group?

Wize adze? Who? Me? :)

Hell, that site was full of a bunch of washed up has-been Fudds when I got banned there and that was back when I was like 15 or 16. Can't imagine how salty they are now. I still stop by there every now and then to look at sexy 10/22 builds, but that's about it. Oh well, I made a few local friends there that I still keep in contact with and hang out with every now and then.

I still visit and post there but am pretty much ignored. Maybe it's the matches/results, pictures or video I share but there can be good info sometimes. I like shooting the old stuff but come up with some off the wall things just for the challenge.

Topstrap

Last edited:
I've been a member there for several years and have never had any issues. In the last year I've started buying and shooting Winchester 52's and have picked up a lot of good advice and information there.

Holy bat balls batman. I can't believe we have so many RFC haters in here LOL. For the most part I'm ok with RFC, I mainly go there now to promote Snipers Hide and to look at older guns like 1badDart mentioned about Winchester 52's. A lot of information like that, you can't find here. I wish Snipers Hide had more rimfire subforums and I would never go to RFC again.

Shooter_X and Justin Amature are spot on.

You have the cliques over there that are so bad if one clique member said his shit didn't stink, 4 more would say it's true because I smelled it.

The other bad thing about that place is you can't criticize or give a bad review about a product if the company is a RFC sponsor. I got a week long ban by being honest about my Fedderson 10/22 barrel. I give honest reviews that can be relied on, tell the good with the bad or don't say anything at all.

I have a lot of screenshots I have been waiting to unleash at the right time. NOW is that time. Please ready all of them to not miss or misinterpret anything. I will give some dialog above explaining or giving details. Enjoy this.

My first "Infraction". I don't know who Pappy is but he has it out for me. The post I made was in response to this guy called Chaser. Chaser is one of those guys who has but together a bunch of 10/22 and now he considers himself an expert and wants to tell everyone what they need.

Pappy Screenshot_02-12-19.png

This is my reply to Pappy.

Pappy Screenshot_02-12-19_2.jpg

Here is a post where I am talking about the subpar Fedderson barrel I bought that had burrs at the beginning of the rifling backed up with borescope photos. Anyway, a few jumped on the Fedderson wagon to start beating on me, that was ok with Pappy but my response was not. It cannot be overstated that double standards run rampant over there.

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Here is a post and reply to Randy at CPC. The post was called out as racial??? I don't see anything racial about it. I was just having some fun.

Pappy1.jpg

Pappy2.jpg

Here is where Randy with CPC and I discuss what is going on at RFC. Even he knows they are a bunch of dickheads over there.

Randy screenshot.jpg

Anyway, here is the last PM I got telling me my account has been suspended because they claim my account was hacked. WTF are they talking about???? I have never been hacked, besides who in their right mind is going to hack an account "my account" on a gun forum??? Simply just an excuse to ban me for awhile. This is what you get from RFC.

spambot claim.jpg

There you have it. You may have to click on the attachments to be able to read it.

Again, I back up what I say with proof, facts and data. Just like Shooter_X and Justin Amature.

I used to go there about 8 years ago and found some usefull info. It looks like its really gone to shit.

So, yer sayin, you can't say something like this?

Well, fuk me runnin.

The recoil of that 10-22 was a b1tc4.

Yer poonanny smells like the a$$ of a menstrating skunk while being buggered up by three dark skinned fellas with massive cockadoodle doos.

I suppose the last one would be sexist, racist, offensive, cruel to animals and probably detrimental to the wellbeing of someone over 65.

So let's just end this right now. This is Snipers Hide..not Rimfire Central. We have our own Rimfire forum. If you prefer RFC, see ya later.

This thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.