• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire is Fun!

IronMaidenFan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
I've had a couple of .22 pistols for a while now but decided it was time to take the plunge and get a rifle.

I picked up a Savage Mk. II TRR-SR, mounted a Bushy Banner 4-16x40 and off to the range I went. It was an indoor range but I was able to zero the scope at 25 yards using SV CCI ammo. I also played with CCI subs using my Sparrow suppressor. It was (pardon the pun), a blast! I am very impressed with the quality and accuracy of this rifle. Can't wait to hit the outdoor range and shoot at 50 and 100 yards in the near future.

Re: Rimfire is Fun!

It's kind of a progressive cycle this .22 rifle shooting. 25 and 50 yards, then 100, & 150 yards, then 200 yards,,, then 250 yards, and then 300 yards. Some folks are even shooting their .22's out to 400 yards.

It's all good fun!
smile.gif

everyone should own a few .22's

i personally love .22's and golf balls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ivanthesane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shooting is fun. Rimfire is affordable. </div></div>

Very well said.

I am quite surprised at hhow much I dig the challenge of rimfire. The affordability is just the icing on the cake.

I have a CZ453 and that is by far my favorite and most accurate rifle. I love to shoot it and so do my kids.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ivanthesane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shooting is fun. Rimfire is affordable. </div></div>

Quotable. This man knows the truth!