• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Rimfire scope around $1500

penguinofsleep

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2020
Somewhere USA
There seem to be lots of great scopes that can be had for $1-1500, but they don't do all of the below for rimfire. Is there an optic out there that I'm missing or overlooking?

1. Parallax or focus down to 10 yards/meters ideally, but 15 yards/meters is acceptable - <0.5" and <1" targets close up would be easier with 10/15 parallax [[edit: this is not a normal requirement per se, but it's one here given that this thread is about seeing if I can possibly improve upon what I'm already using.]]
2. Usable magnification between ~5-25x - spot the little 22lr impacts at high mag but zoom back out for closer targets or as needed
3. 100moa or more of elevation adjustment - enough to reach out to 300/400yd**
4. FFP with Some sort of Christmas tree style target reticle - useful for me past 200 with 22lr

** Approximately 50 MOA of drop at 300yd, about 62 MOA of drop at 350yd, and 76 MOA of drop at 400yd. I'm guessing a 40MOA base for a scope with "less elevation" isn't an option as I would have the reverse problem of not being able to adjust enough for close targets.
-----------------------------------------
What I've looked at:
Zeiss S3 6-36 or 4-25 , NF ATACR 4-20 or 7-35, Element Theos 6-36 - all of these go down to 10yards parallax and meet the other 3 reqs - S3 4-25 is right above 2k, rest are over $2500
Tract Toric 4-25x50 (not released yet) - Parallax down to 15 yards, will probably meet the other 3 reqs - looks like a viable option, just waiting for more feedback.
Sightron S6 5-30x56 FFP - only has 76.6 MOA elevation, meets other 3 reqs - could probably use a 30 MOA base and hold overs?
Element Nexus - only 20x magnification on the higher end, meets other 3 reqs - is it possible to get better at spotting 22lr?

-------------------------------------
Use case:
This is on a custom 10/22, don't really want to get a $2k+ optic on semi-auto 22lr. But, this 10/22 is still very capable out to 300yd so far so I do want to at least explore my other options in the ~$1500 range. Right now I'm using and have been happy with an Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 on this particular rifle, and it does all of the above except it only parallax down to about 25 yards and not 10 or 15.

Last edited:
Are you LE/Mil/Vet/First Responder?

Do you shoot a lot at 10-15 yards?

Reactions: Islas82 and FuhQ
There seem to be lots of great scopes that can be had for $1-1500, but they don't do all of the below for rimfire. Is there an optic out there that I'm missing or overlooking?

1. Parallax or focus down to 10 yards/meters ideally, but 15 yards/meters is acceptable - <0.5" and <1" targets close up would be easier with 10/15 parallax
2. Usable magnification between ~5-25x - spot the little 22lr impacts at high mag but zoom back out for closer targets or as needed
4. FFP with Some sort of Christmas tree style target reticle - useful for me past 200 with 22lr

** Approximately 50 MOA of drop at 300yd, about 62 MOA of drop at 350yd, and 76 MOA of drop at 400yd. I'm guessing a 40MOA base for a scope with "less elevation" isn't an option as I would have the reverse problem of not being able to adjust enough for close targets.
What I've looked at:
Zeiss S3 6-36 or 4-25 , NF ATACR 4-20 or 7-35, Element Theos 6-36 - all of these go down to 10yards parallax and meet the other 3 reqs - S3 4-25 is right above 2k, rest are over $2500
Tract Toric 4-25x50 (not released yet) - Parallax down to 15 yards, will probably meet the other 3 reqs - looks like a viable option, just waiting for more feedback.
Sightron S6 5-30x56 FFP - only has 76.6 MOA elevation, meets other 3 reqs - could probably use a 30 MOA base and hold overs?
Element Nexus - only 20x magnification on the higher end, meets other 3 reqs - is it possible to get better at spotting 22lr?

Use case:
This is on a custom 10/22, don't really want to get a $2k+ optic on semi-auto 22lr. But, this 10/22 is still very capable out to 300yd so far so I do want to at least explore my other options in the ~$1500 range. Right now I'm using and have been happy with an Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 on this particular rifle, and it does all of the above except it only parallax down to about 25 yards and not 10 or 15.
Arken EP5 If 10yd parallax is a definitive.

If you could live with a 25 yard parallax and $1,500 max, the Burris XTR-III 5.5-30x56 SCR 2 would be your best bet.

If you have MIL/LEO creds, call the guys at EuroOptic and see the price you can get on a new Zeiss LRP S3 4-25x50. Which will probably be close to your $1,500 range.

1. Parallax or focus down to 10 yards/meters ideally, but 15 yards/meters is acceptable - <0.5" and <1" targets close up would be easier with 10/15 parallax

What I've looked at:

Use case:
Don't waste your money on the Element Nexus unless you can buy it for $1000 or less whenever they go on sale. Lowest I've seen it was $900 and mark-up appears really huge with Element Optics brand like Vortex. The new Theos was down to $1979 on sale recently too with rebate type incentive in fact all Element Optics brand scopes were all on sale just recently with similar percentage off and rebate type incentive discounts. They are below average for their typical overly inflated prices IMHO compared to other brands of scopes.

If you want to take a risk free chance on a 10 yard minimum focusing 5-30x56 34mm there's a newish riflescope line called Viridian specifically the Xactus which supposedly uses German glass currently on sale for $599.99 with an MSRP of $1299.00. It has a lifetime warranty from a US based company Viridian Weapons Technology that's been around for around 10 years specializing in tactical optics and accessories.

Optics Planet has free shipping and free returns within 30 days if you aren't 100% satisfied with it. They even send you a prepaid return shipping label so you aren't out of pocket money paying for return shipping. It appears to be a high end made in China Vector Optics Continental 34mm with a different reticle and brand label. The Vector Continental version of this scope currently sells for $899.00 plus around $50 shipping from Amazon. If you're looking for a 5-25x this is one better and you have the extra magnification cushion for better clarity not having to max out the zoom.

I'd strongly suggest buying Burris Signature XTR rings so there's zero evidence the scope was ever mounted in case you decide to return it within it's 30 day window. The Burris Signature XTR rings won't leave any witness mark on your scope tube will still look brand new as though it's never been mounted and doesn't require lapping either and the included offset insert kit can add more MOAs of total elevation without the need of a 20 or 30MOA rail. Reason I strongly suggest buying Burris Signature XTR rings is due to the fact that Optics Planet won't accept returns on scopes with obvious ring marks or any indication it had been mounted and these Burris Signature XTR rings (and their other "Signature" line of rings) are the only rings I know of that won't leave any witness mark on your scope.

Sign up for Optics Planet's email or text notifications for a 10% discount code prior to ordering to get it for $539.99 plus tax at checkout. There have already been very favorable reviews including one who claimed it's comparable to a $1500 Vortex on this rather new yet unknown scope and this one is their top of the line model.

I personally can't recommend the Bushnell Match Pro ED 5-30x56 for $699.99 since the image quality goes south past 24x and has mushy turrets and IMHO it's below average for the price they are currently selling it for and the Athlon Ares BTR Gen 2 is far superior. In fact one of the reviewers I had the chance to interact with owned both Bushnell Match Pro ED and the Viridian Xactus at the sane time and returned the Bushnell for refund after comparing them both who stated the image quality and turrets were superior on the Viridian scope.

Last edited:
Reactions: penguinofsleep

What I've looked at:

Use case:
The new Tract Optics Toric 4-25x50 34mm on pre-order is due June 15th. If you have LE military active or retired qualifications you get 15% off $1497.00. Tract Optics have a 30 day money back guarantee too. It has a 15 yard minimum focus and over 140MILs of total elevation travel.

I understand your wanting a close focus you probably want to shoot at matchstick heads at 10 or 15 to 20 yards on maximum magnification.

Another scope that's in a good deal is the 10 yard focusing Athlon Midas Tac APLR4 MOA 6-24x50 at Optics Planet with Bonus Bucks incentive to use towards your future order. Kind of brings it down to $460 or so but you pay around $575 up front with 10% discount code by signing up for their email or text notifications and free shipping and free returns within 30 days. Use Burris Signature XTR rings 30mm this one. Image quality is simply outstanding even at maximum 24x magnification with this scope. Class leading 85MOA total elevation travel in only a 30mm tube. It's hands down the clearest Chinese FFP 10 yard focusing scope with the most total elevation travel that I know of since I personally have yet to try the Viridian Xactus with German glass and guessing it's at least equal in clarity at least throughout most of its magnification range.

I suggest buying both this Athlon Midas Tac specifically with Bonus Bucks incentive plus the Viridian Xactus and a set each 30mm and 34mm Burris Signature XTR rings don't forget to use the 10% discount code you receive and set up email to receive the bucks credit and just return one scope and one set of rings after comparing both for yourself just short of 30 days.

The only other 10 yard focusing FFP scope worth a damn that I know of is the Nightforce NX8 4-32x50 for around $1800 demo at either EuroOptic or Scopelist if you got money burning a hole in your wallet. I like it a little better than my Athlon Ares but it's expensive for what it is.

Last edited:
Doesn't get much better value for the money then a Athlon Cronus BTR Gen2 4.5-29x56 APRS6. The small center dot is perfect for rimfire. I've had one on my RimX since it released and has been excellent. Zero complaints from 50-600yd

I'm sure you can find some deals in that 1200-1300 range
Open box models currently on sale for $1299 at Cameraland. 25 yard minimum focus.

Tract Toric demo 4.5-30x56 ELR $1290.00 currently at Tract Optics. Also 25 yard minimum focus. It's clearer and heavier than the Athlon Cronus I own both.

OP already has a decent 25 yard minimum parallax focus scope so he is looking for a 10 yard or 15 yard minimum focus scope to replace it.

Last edited:
Arken EP5 If 10yd parallax is a definitive.

If you could live with a 25 yard parallax and $1,500 max, the Burris XTR-III 5.5-30x56 SCR 2 would be your best bet.

If you have MIL/LEO creds, call the guys at EuroOptic and see the price you can get on a new Zeiss LRP S3 4-25x50. Which will probably be close to your $1,500 range.
The Arken EP5 has a 25 yard minimum focus and many of their EP5 models can't focus down to 25 yards and it's more like 30-35 yards realistically and their 30mm light weight EPL4 6-24x50 doesn't focus down to 10 yards even though it's stated in their description and it's more like 13-15 yards actual.

Any Cronus would be hard to beat. There's a few Gen 1s out there, which were fantastic.

The Arken EP5 has a 25 yard minimum focus and many of their EP5 models can't focus down to 25 yards and it's more like 30-35 yards realistically and their 30mm light weight EPL4 6-24x50 doesn't focus down to 10 yards even though it's stated in their description and it's more like 13-15 yards actual.
🤣😂🤣 Keep shilling for your Asslon, Trash Toric, and other weird off-brand scopes. The Arken parallax isn’t perfect by any means, but I actually own every model of Arken 5-25 and 6-24, and I can tell you that the EPL4 parallax does indeed focus at 10 yards, even though I have no clue why anyone would want to shoot at something that close with a scope…. Every pistol gets sighted in at 50, and every rifle gets sighted in at 100…Including all my .22’s and other rimfires, so I don’t understand needing a parallax under 25 yards.

🤣😂🤣 Keep shilling for your Asslon, Trash Toric, and other weird off-brand scopes. The Arken parallax isn’t perfect by any means, but I actually own every model of Arken 5-25 and 6-24, and I can tell you that the EPL4 parallax does indeed focus at 10 yards, even though I have no clue why anyone would want to shoot at something that close with a scope…. Every pistol gets sighted in at 50, and every rifle gets sighted in at 100…Including all my .22’s and other rimfires, so I don’t understand needing a parallax under 25 yards.

I shot a 22LR UKD match with hog sized targets at 300 yard on one stage and 10 yard 2” black circles hidden in thick vegetation on the next stage. You wouldn’t even be able to see those targets with a scope that wouldn’t focus under 25 yards.

I shot a 22LR UKD match with hog sized targets at 300 yard on one stage and 10 yard 2” black circles hidden in thick vegetation on the next stage. You wouldn’t even be able to see those targets with a scope that wouldn’t focus under 25 yards.
I was talking from a practicality standpoint. Most people don’t shoot matches or at targets under 25 yards.

I've never shot at a target under 25 yards. Anything with a 25 yard parallax will treat you just fine. If someone is idiotic enough to set a target closer, you may or may not have perfect focus, but how can you miss at that distance with a precision rifle.

The Burris XTRIII is a perfect fit for what you're looking for. I know because myself and a handful of other guys (and a gal) I know are running them in PRS22. Do get the Burris Signature rings as recommended above to get the full elevation available. They're an excellent ring. The XTRIII is as nice or nicer than anything recommended so far. I also like the Zeiss that one poster mentioned. I've always been on the fence about the Cronus. It took them 6 generations or thereabouts to get the turrets right, and the eyebox and FOV is better on the Burris.

I was talking from a practicality standpoint. Most people don’t shoot matches or at targets under 25 yards.
I’m not sure it’s relevant to the OP uses but I use airguns and .22 for pigeon shooting. The ability to adjust closer for those applications is really nice. Gives you serious eye fatigue if your shooting closer for a longer period of time as your eyes fight the target and crosshair mismatch.

I will say inside 25 isn’t typical. But 30-50 is definitely typical. Many scopes struggle even around 30. Non of my Burris xtr II for example would work for closer ranges.

I do believe my Athlon Cronus was decent. My NF will. Sightrons were no go for really close in the SIII 6-24 I have

Targets under 25 yards at matches are few and far between except maybe at a standard NRL22 match. As with anything the more it's shot the more the people like to stretch the limits and not go shorter. If the scope in the $1000-1500 range adjusts parallax to 25 yards then it will be fine dialed down in power and closer in range for those very rare occasions.

Still waiting to have the OP answer my original question but the Burris XTRIIIi would be a good choice in that price range. Only 26 mils of elevation but set up right you can dial to 400 yards which is a good distance for matches. That new Tract scope is interesting but only preorder now so no real first hand info but if like the ELR then I am sure it will be a good choice also.

I’m not sure it’s relevant to the OP uses but I use airguns and .22 for pigeon shooting. The ability to adjust closer for those applications is really nice. Gives you serious eye fatigue if your shooting closer for a longer period of time as your eyes fight the target and crosshair mismatch.

I will say inside 25 isn’t typical. But 30-50 is definitely typical. Many scopes struggle even around 30. Non of my Burris xtr II for example would work for closer ranges.

I do believe my Athlon Cronus was decent. My NF will. Sightrons were no go for really close in the SIII 6-24 I have
Right, so a 5x scope would not be practical to use for anything under 25 yards, so, IMO, the 10 yard requirement is kind of moot.

Are you LE/Mil/Vet/First Responder?

Do you shoot a lot at 10-15 yards?

I understand your wanting a close focus you probably want to shoot at matchstick heads at 10 or 15 to 20 yards on maximum magnification.
I am not any of the above. But man... I know it's not why people do it... but so many discounts lol. If I could get the S3 for $1500... this thread wouldn't exist.

Don't shoot a ton under 25yds, but yes, often times when I shoot 22lr for fun, I'll have matchs and playing cards (turned with edge towards shooter/s or ever so slightly diagonal) at random distances between 5-25yd while also having other stuff further out. Another favorite is if the range is relatively flat/smooth/manicured enough, I'll take old golf balls and just drop them on the ground randomly between 10 and 100 and have to reacquire each time as they roll around or get further. In this case though, the golf ball is big enough to absorb the parallax errors <25yd - just mentioned to give an idea of some of the goofing around I do.

All of this is why I say <25yd parallax would only be a nice to have, but it's not absolutely critical for any of the above. edit op to make more clear.

Last edited:
I've never shot at a target under 25 yards. Anything with a 25 yard parallax will treat you just fine. If someone is idiotic enough to set a target closer, you may or may not have perfect focus, but how can you miss at that distance with a precision rifle.

The Burris XTRIII is a perfect fit for what you're looking for. I know because myself and a handful of other guys (and a gal) I know are running them in PRS22. Do get the Burris Signature rings as recommended above to get the full elevation available. They're an excellent ring. The XTRIII is as nice or nicer than anything recommended so far. I also like the Zeiss that one poster mentioned. I've always been on the fence about the Cronus. It took them 6 generations or thereabouts to get the turrets right, and the eyebox and FOV is better on the Burris.
Have a XTR3 already on another rifle, tried it briefly on this same rifle before I got the Ares ETR for it, and while the reticle works, I actually prefer the Athlon reticle for rimfire shooting . That and I don't know how or why, but sometimes I get some mild eye strain from XTR3 that I don't get from some of my other optics. It is a great for centerfire otherwise though and I'm already thinking of another XTR3 or pro for another rifle I'm working on.

And yes, I want the Zeiss S3 more than any of the above, but no special discounts for me means $2k+ on a semi-auto rimfire that bluntly put, I don't think is accurate enough for me to want to put a $2k+ optic on it. Don't think I can reasonably "gooder" the gun more either due to the mostly random nature of projectile deformation in semi-auto rimfires - but I think most people here know this already. If this were a vudoo, rimx, or maxed out 457/t1, I probably would have got the Zeiss S3 or NF ATACR already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birddog6424
If you have the Burris already and don't care for it then pre order the Tract. It's got an excellent reticle and a ton of elevation and 15 yard parallax.

Like mentioned above. Cronus Gen II 4.5x29. Bought one to put on my .223 bolt gun build but I got a stupid good deal on a Gen III razor. So the Cronus went on my Vudoo, Gen II stayed on my GT, and Gen III went on the .223 build.

The Cronus rivals the Gen II razor. They are very similar IMO.

Too late for the OP now, but there was an S3 4-25 for $1650 shipped on the PX yesterday... I almost bought it. That's right about the price of them if you pick one up with the le/mil discount plus tax and shipping. Zeiss has a price increase coming up in about a month too.

The new tract 4-25 looks very interesting and the elevation travel and all other specs are a close match for the Zeiss S3... Being they're both LOW produced scopes with very similar specs I bet there's a lot of design sharing between the S3 and tract 4-25. Turrets and reticle are obviously the big differences.

I've run a Cronus 4.5-29 on one of my PCP air rifles for many years now and really like it, but I'm also wanting to try a 4-25 S3 or one of the new 4-25 tracts. I'm also tempted to try a 4-25 S3 or tract on my .22lr sako quad that currently has an s&b 3-20 on it, but I really really like the old full length s&b 3-20s with their great glass and huge FOV.

Last edited:
Have a XTR3 already on another rifle and somehow for rimfire shooting the reticle just doesn't get along with me. It's great on the other rifle for centerfire though and I'm already thinking of another XTR3 or pro for another rifle I'm working on.

And yes, I want the Zeiss S3 more than any of the above, but no special discounts for me means $2k+ on a semi-auto rimfire that bluntly put, I don't think is accurate enough for me to want to put a $2k+ optic on it. Don't think I can "gooder" the gun more either just due to the mostly random nature of projectile deformation with feeding / cycling in semi-auto rimfires - but I think most people here know this already. If this were a vudoo, rimx, or maxed out 457/t1, I probably would have got the Zeiss S3 or NF ATACR already.
If you like Burris, the XTR-II 5-25x50 SCR is being blown-out on EuroOptic for $650… That would be the best bang for your buck. I have 3 of them, and they can’t be beat at the sale price.

The SCR is different than the SCR 2.

Last edited:
Too late for the OP now, but there was an S3 4-25 for $1650 shipped on the PX yesterday... I almost bought it. That's right about the price of them if you pick one up with the le/mil discount plus tax and shipping. Zeiss has a price increase coming up in about a month too.
Guess I better find one for my other rifle soon...

Is the Cronus BTR 4.5-29 a Gen3 Razor? NO. But I actually prefer it over my Gen2 Razors. I sold both my Gen2 Razors, kept 2 Gen2 Cronus BTR 4.5-29 APRS6 and 2 Gen3 Razors. I really love the APRS6 reticle for rimfire. I think it's the perfect reticle for it. I have one on my RimX and one on my 223 TL3

Reactions: Schütze
Doesn't get much better value for the money then a Athlon Cronus BTR Gen2 4.5-29x56 APRS6. The small center dot is perfect for rimfire. I've had one on my RimX since it released and has been excellent. Zero complaints from 50-600yd

Same here, on my RimX from the beginning. Would be an excellent choice.

Reactions: padom
One negative about the Cronus per the op's criteria is it only has 25y min parallax instead of his preferred 15y parallax, but it's plenty usable and clear at 15y at reduced magnification.

The Cronus BTR on my PCP air rifle has seen heavy use of the elevation turret for years now and the thing just keeps on working perfectly. I also like the athlon reticle, but I have the older reticle with the floating center cross instead of the newer floating center dot of the APRS6.

That euro optic closeout deal on the 5-25 xtr2 that was posted above is a good one too if that scope works for your needs, but I don't think the OP would like the 50y min parallax on it.

If you like Burris, the XTR-II 5-25x50 SCR is being blown-out on EuroOptic for $650… That would be the best bang for your buck. I have 3 of them, and they can’t be beat at the sale price.
How is the glass on these blow out XTR IIs? AFAICT the latest generation corrected the shitty glass complaints of the 1st gen.
How does one tell generations apart. 10mil flat top turrets???
What about the sand cammo IIs that keep popping up. (Asking for a friend.)

How is the glass on these blow out XTR IIs? AFAICT the latest generation corrected the shitty glass complaints of the 1st gen.
How does one tell generations apart. 10mil flat top turrets???
What about the sand cammo IIs that keep popping up. (Asking for a friend.)
Model number tells them apart. These blowout models are the 2nd Gen. The glass is better than my EP5 ($550) that was right on par with the PST Gen2 ($1,000) I tested it beside. My 3 XTR-II’s have no CA and I can clearly & cleanly read letters on a wave runner at 650+, and on an outboard motor at 900, looking across the water. For $650 they’re pretty solid. Mechanically they are solid, too. Smooth controls and nice turrets and solid zero stop.

I don’t know anything about the sand camo ones, but I think those were Gen 1 models? I could be wrong though?

Model number tells them apart. These blowout models are the 2nd Gen. The glass is better than my EP5 ($550) that was right on par with the PST Gen2 ($1,000) I tested it beside. My 3 XTR-II’s have no CA and I can clearly & cleanly read letters on a wave runner at 650+, and on an outboard motor at 900, looking across the water. For $650 they’re pretty solid. Mechanically they are solid, too. Smooth controls and nice turrets and solid zero stop.

I don’t know anything about the sand camo ones, but I think those were Gen 1 models? I could be wrong though?
It’s good to know they improved the glass. In my mind they’ve always been a great option. I’ve had them on several bolts and a few gas guns. Still own a 3-15 on my Tikka CTR. Excellent optic

Reactions: FuhQ
They made a bazillion of those sand camo scopes. They didn't sell like expected 🤣

I have a buddy who bought a pair of them at like $515. At that price they're pretty phenomenal.

I saw decent improvements in XTRII glass in about the 3rd year. They started looking pretty decent. Then about two or three years ago they started putting in really good glass. I picked up a 4-20 that has very nice glass two years ago. It's pretty impressive for the money, very close to my 18x XTRIII.

The XTRII has been a solid performer for Burris for a decade now. It's always been bullet proof durability and tracking, with glass and eyebox being it weak link. I've owned well over a dozen of them over the years. There's no doubt in my mind that Burris has quietly and steadily upgraded this optic over the years.

Is the model number the same as the part number on the Burris website?

Are you able to list some examples of the model numbers for the different generations?

Is the model number the same as the part number on the Burris website?

Are you able to list some examples of the model numbers for the different generations?

I dont believe there have been any changes in the model numbers for some years.

The original "Gen I" version had 8mil turrets. Those were in production for about a year. Then after Burris acquired Steiner they poached a little tech and made the 10mil turret version with an available SCR reticle. That one has a new model number. Then they started putting the tungsten rings on the ocular housing showing them as the latest model. I dont think that model number has changed, even though I know the optic has undergone periodic upgrades.

Reactions: Toolnup and FuhQ
I dont believe there have been any changes in the model numbers for some years.

The original "Gen I" version had 8mil turrets. Those were in production for about a year. Then after Burris acquired Steiner they poached a little tech and made the 10mil turret version with an available SCR reticle. That one has a new model number. Then they started putting the tungsten rings on the ocular housing showing them as the latest model. I dont think that model number has changed, even though I know the optic has undergone periodic upgrades.
@Toolnup This ^^^

I don’t know the old model numbers, but I know when I did a search a while back, the Gen1 version of the XTR-IIi 5-25x50 had a different model number than the ones EuroOptic has got sale. 🤷🏼

But as @Birddog6424 explained, these obvious differences will help you identify the latest model. All the ones I have bought have 10 MIL turrets and tungsten rings around the ocular housing. So they must be the newest version. 👍🏼

Reactions: Toolnup

Forgot to ask earlier - mind sharing your setup and ammo for 600 yards with 22lr?

Reactions: Golfnut721