• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RimX mags in a Vudoo

caseyq

Private
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2011
Louisiana
Will RimX mags feed in a chassis with a Vudoo barrelled action? I have a 10rd and a new 15rd magazine's and I have to put tape on the mag catch for them to feed properly. This is in a MPA chassis. The new aluminum 15rd mag wont even fit in the mag well on my XLR chassis. I know the Big Horn has an adjustable catch, want to double check that it fits a d feeds before I purchase one.

Casey 15927704022927418010787075883567.jpg

Will RimX mags feed in a chassis with a Vudoo barrelled action? I have a 10rd and a new 15rd magazine's and I have to put tape on the mag catch for them to feed properly. This is in a MPA chassis. The new aluminum 15rd mag wont even fit in the mag well on my XLR chassis. I know the Big Horn has an adjustable catch, want to double check that it fits a d feeds before I purchase one.

CaseyView attachment 7356491
Did you ever get your answer? I was curious about this as well

The rimx mag will not fit a vudoo action. The tower is much too large. You're best bet is an adjustable chassis or the L3I mag that has an adjustable latch.

Reactions: ohhowtheturntables
Did you ever get your answer? I was curious about this as well

Like @Thesepaperwings said, RimX Mags will definitely NOT work on a Vudoo. The L3i Magazines suggested are very nice. I have two of them and the quality is top notch. Also the extra rounds are nice. If you're really looking for the RimX style of feeding/loading with the angled case stacking, you'll have to wait for Vudoo to release their new 15rd Magazines. Vudoo said they've been working with L3i on developing them and they look like they're going to be really nice. They'll probably be expensive like the RimX mags, but understandably so as they're going to be aluminum.

1707176283961.png
1707176333448.png

Reactions: ohhowtheturntables