• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD RimX/XLR Envy Pro/TT Setup

ZCOklahoma

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 2, 2019
    Oklahoma
    IMG_4972.jpeg
    This is the absolute best shooting .22lr that I have ever owned, and I have owned quite a few of everything. Every group is one hole if you do your part. I have tried three types of ammo to include SKLRM, Lapua Long Range, and RWS50.

Includes RimX 24” barreled action with a Modacam benchmark MTU profile barrel. Built by TS custom/Primal Rights. Comes with the following….

RimX 24” Barreled Action approx 600 rds
    4 RimX metal mags
    Trigger Tech Diamond 2 stage flat shoe trigger
    Like new XLR Envy Pro in Tungsten fully loaded with all of the bells and whistles that it comes with to include interior and exterior weights, timer holder, thumb rest and C6 buttstock.

Does not include the scope/rings or bipod that are pictured.

$3000 shipped from my FFL to yours. No trades and I will not take any less. Not looking to separate.

Groups upon request but it shoots as you would expect a top of the line rifle to shoot. Only selling due to health and not being able to get out like I wanted to.

I accept PayPal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle