• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ring dies

memilanuk

F'ing nuke
Minuteman
  • Mar 23, 2002
    East Wenatchee WA
    TL;DR I'm not talking about die 'rings', but *ring dies*. Entirely different thing, very much a specialty item.

Anyone know where a body could find a ring die these days?

I've got one for 308 sized case heads; looking to pick up some for others sizes as well. The person on another forum who uses to make them went radio silent a few years ago. I thought there was a manufacturer on here that *might* be making them, but it sounded like that didn't pan out.

The PVA one didnt work out so well for me, the .473 base resizer was taking my brass down to .462 or something that was entirely too small instead of .470

Though I do have a lathe with a chuck now, Maybe Ill wallow it out a bit...

Last edited:
    Reactions: memilanuk
    I think the 'custom' one I have takes them down to 0.468" which is about right.

Pretty sure the PVA die was the other one I was thinking of; had a chance to get one from him but that fell thru (my fault). I don't see them listed anymore...?

Last edited:
    They havent been listed for at least a year, maybe two, now

BUT

@bohem posted this in regards to his upcoming sale
    1656535217490.png

Can we expect to see some of these dies & bushings available again?

• Love
    Reactions: memilanuk