• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Ring Or Mount Suggestions??

Semperfi87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Looking for ring or mount suggestions for a Razor 4.5-27x56 going on a Deviant Tactical 20MOA RAIL over a Remington sendaro contour barrel I Cannot afford SPUHR at the moment so I'll get that out the way lol looking at these but I'm open to all suggestions

MPA Alamo d loc bolt action mount
vortex precision rings
NF ultra lite rings

ARC M10 and NF ultralites are the rings I prefer. Badger and Seekins next in line for me. Hawkins Precision makes good rings too.

American Rifle Company - ARC M10 for rings and ARC M10 QD-L for mount are my favorites.

American Rifle Company - ARC M10 for rings and ARC M10 QD-L for mount are my favorites.

I have more trouble seeing the small level on the ARC M10 QD-L than I did on the Spuhr mount I used to have. May end up replacing it and using rings with a level instead.

I agree with TheOE800, the level built into the QD-L is very difficult to see, but I've been trying to ween myself off levels and instead setup my rifles/scopes for "Natural Point of Aim" as Thomas Haugland talks about in the below video starting at about 3:16 minutes in...

https://youtu.be/gzX6DsJ5IrY?t=199

Can't go wrong with Seekins rings.

Yup. Seekins/Vortex rings will work great with that scope. I have three Razor IIs in Seekins rings and never had an issue.

I'll throw in my hat for the Seekins for a "triple" as well! I have them on all my precision rifles, two of which are scoped with the heavy vortex gen II, never an issue of any kind, even on a 338LM improved.