• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Rings for 56mm NXS

19Scout77

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2007
GA
Hey 56mm NF NXS users! What height rings are you using? I've got 20moa base and m24 contour. As all set-ups are a little different I am just trying to get a general idea as to what height rings work.
TIA

Re: Rings for 56mm NXS

On my M2008 #7 contour I used the badger 30mm USMC DMR rings which are 1.031" base to scope center and 0.440" from base to bottom of ring. They worked fine with about oh 3/16" clearance with butler creek covers on.

I got a remmy 700 s/a ,m24 contour barrel, a warne 20moa base, 1" nightforce rings,and a 56mm Nightforce. I can barely slide a business card between the scope and barrel. The warne 20 moa base is about the lowest I have ever seen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MBrown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a remmy 700 s/a ,m24 contour barrel, a warne 20moa base, 1" nightforce rings,and a 56mm Nightforce. I can barely slide a business card between the scope and barrel. The warne 20 moa base is about the lowest I have ever seen. </div></div>

Do you have BCs on the scope?

Badger Mediumhighs says the guy on ignore.
laugh.gif

Note: Im on a 33 moa NF base.

No chance BC'S will fit on mine. I would have to go with 1.125" rings to run BC's.

I have BO med high's on mine.

Cut

Mine 22x NF 56mm scope in NF 1" U/L rings on 20 MOA NF base atop Rem SPS Tac. With BC on... there still about 5mm gap to barrel.

Previously i had the 1.125" U/L rings on and subsequently changed to 1.00" rings.

I am running high rings on my rifle with a 20MOA USO base and a 1 inch diameter pac-nor barrel.

Chuck