• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Rings id on nightforce scope??

charliejhusn

Private
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2010
Oregon
Was wondering what rings are being used with this nightforce nsx compact? Was also wondering if anyone knew which model compact scope this is? The site where I got this pic said it is a nightforce nsx 2.5-10x32 "old version" compact scope, but I think it looks more like a 2.5-10x24 or a 1-4x24.

Thanks,
Charlie

SEALAOR1PronewithSCARMK17.jpg

Re: Rings id on nightforce scope??

Definitely not a 2.5-10 x 32 model looks like a 2.5-10x 24 with NF rings. Looking at his BDU's I'm guessing he's a SEAL operator and the NF 2.5-10x 24 was very popular with the teams.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: camaroguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Definitely not a 2.5-10 x 32 model looks like a 2.5-10x 24 with NF rings. Looking at his BDU's I'm guessing he's a SEAL operator and the NF 2.5-10x 24 was very popular with the teams. </div></div>

Looks more like MARSOC

Deff not a 32mm. Probably a 24mm

Ya he is a SEAL operator not MARSOC (he is wearing aor1). Pic was taken in zabul province in Afghanistan during a mission with the Afghan national army to find drug facilities. Ya I thought it looked like a 2.5-10x24, I know they use it a lot on the mk12.

Charlie