• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Rings Rings Rings

Philt1

Private
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2010
Lafayette La.
Hello all , well Im kinda. A pinch guys , heres the deal I have my remy 700 s/a
at the gunsmiths with a new m24 barrel to get fitted and im trying to figure out wht height rings I need to buy , trying to get as low as possable of corse and can't measure for height right now ,just wondering if any have similar set up and what rings there running

Im running:
Badger 20 moa rail
bartline m24 5r
nightforce 8x32x56

looking at Badger, seekins ,tps, nightforce rings

Thx

Last edited:
Seekins is my first choice as well. I'm pretty sure the Seekins high rings are what you'd need but not 100%. Sent you a PM.

Look at the American Rifle Company M10 Rings. Top notch quality, will not mark up the scope any and hold the optic perfectly. Also very quick and easy to setup...

Look at the American Rifle Company M10 Rings. Top notch quality, will not mark up the scope any and hold the optic perfectly. Also very quick and easy to setup...

This. I have never had any troubles with any of the Seekins or Badgers I have owned but the ARCs are super nice. The three sets I have are the medium height (28mm) and I believe will do fine with your application.

I have been very happy with APA's rings. I think they look much better than any other on the market and the fit and finish is second to none. I have used every other scope mounting system out there and frankly I am tired of the damn sharp corners that scratch your scope.

I have been very happy with APA's rings. I think they look much better than any other on the market and the fit and finish is second to none. I have used every other scope mounting system out there and frankly I am tired of the damn sharp corners that scratch your scope.

ARC mounts do not leave any marks on the scope at all. You may see a dirt ring where they were at but that wipes off with no problem.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Badger, Nightforce, Leupold, Seekins, they're all of great quality, but since you have a Badger base, why not call the company and ask which height rings of their brand they recommend.

The Seekins rings are really done right in every detail as far as a conventional horizontally split scope ring goes.
AADLand rings appear to be superbly engineered and thought out and I've read great feedback for them as well, but I'd probably still go with the Seekins, with just the right mix of mass (material in all the right places) and details (superb finish, recessed hardware, nice contoured chamfer around the periphery).

I must say I'm very impressed with the ARC rings, too, and have been itching to try a set.

Joe