• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rings???

RazrRebel

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2009
I got my MarkIIFV in yesterday. I just ordered the EGW 20MOA base. Now I'm needing to order my rings. From the info I've gathered alot of you guys are going with the Burris XTR rings. My question is wheres the best place to get em, and which size. I haven't decided on a scope yet but whatever I decide on the bell won't be over a 50. I'll probably go with the Mueller APV that everybody likes so much. Thanks ahead of time for any info. Also if there is somewhere to order the rings from a hide sponsor that would be great.

Re: Rings???

Hey guys I was hoping to order one set of rings. I figured with so many people here shooting the MarkII with XTR rings I would get a little feedback. Well maybe later. Maybe everyone had a long weekend! Hopefully I'll be able to get the rings ordered tonight after work, then this weekend decide on a scope.

Ok if I get a scope with a 44mm objective will low XTR rings work? How about a 50mm bell? Just wanting to get the right set the first time.

Hey guys I got my EGW base on now I'm ready to order rings. I'm going with Burris XTR's. I'm still wondering which size rings. Which size for 44mm objective and which size for a 50mm objective? Any help would be appreciated.

I am ordering a 20 moa egw base for my ruger 10/22 with a Kidd Barrel....I have a 50 MM objective but out side is about 57MM....

What rings did you order....

I ordered LOWS. Hopefully they will work with a 40 or 44 bell. I never could get an answer fron anyone.