• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Riot and burning police cars in Philly .

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    So we were celebrating my son's 13th birthday tonight . My son , my wife , daughter , her girlfriend and Gran ( my MIL ) . Sitting out on the patio relaxing and lovin life . SIL calls MIL tells MIL to get home and take the blue bulb out of the front porch light . Scumbags are targeting house with a blue light out front . State Police car is a blaze , building on fire and neighboring county's Emergency Management was called in to assist. SIL is a municipal cop . MIL lives in Philly . I've been knockin back beers since 3pm so MIL called nephew ( who is armed ) to meet her at home . Always thought that I got my home covered . Never thought I might have to pull QRF for family . I think I drank my last alcholic beverage tonight . Fuckin shitbags burning shit in the city and rioting . These dumb fucks don't get it . We were on yout side you sorry animals .
    Saw a rally in Camden County NJ for Floyd . Cops were marching and supporting the rally . Stop being pawns you fuckin morons . Jesse Jackson , Al fuckin Sharpton and the Dems are your fuckin enemy not us . I drove by a local cop today with what appeared to be a poly carbonate bullet resitant panel added to his driver side window . It really struk me as overkill . We are two municipalities from Pbilly . We are not a place where cps are targets . After tonight I feel better knowing that cop was protected . Trump , Barr , you and ne need to demand that whoever is orchestrating this shit is held to account . This shit is not organic . Even one of the Mayors of the Twin Cittlies came out and said that the majority of protesters were not from Minnesota IIRC . Why the fuck do you need to make me your enemy ?

Man watchex the news this morn8ng and wow . Numerous areaz in Center City hammered . Seeral structure fires and King of Prussia ( neighboring municipality) hit with rioting looting . State Capital Harrisburg had protestors throwing bricks at Police . They were answered with rubber bullets .
    On a siide note I gotta say I'm a little disapointed . I posted last night about this and it's affect on my family . Mentioned that SIL is a cop . Actually in a neighboring minicipality . Mil needed to emove Blue light bulb from front porch light so as not to be targeted . Not one response of hope your family is safe . Man when I'm the sarcastic village idiot I'm everybody's buddy . Except Frank . I'm pretty sure that I annoy the crap outta Frank . Oh well back to the grab assery .

Really sorry to hear that and I hope everyone is ok physically and mentally. You are absolutely right that it's orchestrated. Someone is sending people in to stir up the ghettos all over the country. It's a pretty routine playback and pitiful that we haven't caught on yet as a nation.

On a siide note I gotta say I'm a little disapointed . I posted last night about this and it's affect on my family . Mentioned that SIL is a cop . Actually in a neighboring minicipality . Mil needed to emove Blue light bulb from front porch light so as not to be targeted . Not one response of hope your family is safe . Man when I'm the sarcastic village idiot I'm everybody's buddy . Except Frank . I'm pretty sure that I annoy the crap outta Frank . Oh well back to the grab assery .

Your family was in potential peril and you're ticked that a buncha knuckleheads on an internet message board didn't respond back to you? What are you, a 12 year old emo from Tumblr?

I bet you couldn't sleep with both eyes closed, I couldn't have if i were in you shoes. I hope this fizzles down soon. Such a shameful reality.

Damn! First I hope you and yours are OK. Bitch slapped by Maser.

Alpha, look after you and yours.... that said, coordinate the family and friends for round-the-clock picket-duty. Only way one can actually 'rest' is to be assured that someone you trust is watching over you while you do so.

Much to that.

Rioting has been going on all day in Port Richmond sextion of Philly . Found out around 3pm that in our local Burb a protest is scheduled for tonight . Also just saw that they are going to protest in Trenton and walk across the bridve to Pa.
    This is bullshit .

Rioting has been going on all day in Port Richmond sextion of Philly . Found out around 3pm that in our local Burb a protest is scheduled for tonight . Also just saw that they are going to protest in Trenton and walk across the bridve to Pa.
    This is bullshit .
    If you are a business owner arm up and do what you need to.

813F01AF-C83B-44F6-8221-44B063271393.jpeg

Mayor just had a news conference announcing a 6pm curfew . Nice heads up .

Live in Lancaster, it started here about 4:00 in the city. Called for assistance from state police and all surrounding municipalities! State Police helicopters still flying around the area. It is still going on 5 blocks away from me! They closed all Walmarts and Targets! Just crazy!

Lol... already there house on lockdown! Staying on second level and watching front and back