• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RIP commander

Prayers for the family are due.

From my past anytime you are fast roping you better do two things: Grab the rope going out (Yea...sounds obvious but people are ready to go so they miss the rope) and make damn sure you have on gloves cause even at low heights (less than 30') that thing is going to create heat.

I sure hope it wasn't a helo crew-member releasing the rope too early. It happens (has happened) but is engrained to make sure the ropers are off the rope before releasing from the helo.

Brian’s wife and family were with him when he passed, said Rear Adm. H.W. Howard, the commanding officer of Naval Special Warfare Command, in a message to the community.

“Our thoughts and prayers are with the Bourgeois family — and we will ensure our community remains in support of and in relationship with Brian’s family and his five children, for life,” he wrote.

Reactions: Maggot
May God bless our warriors! God speed & May God bless our gold star families! Prayers sent...

That fucking sucks… to spend all that time as an operator and to have that distinguished career extinguished by a training accident.

Prayers sent to the family for their loss

From my past anytime you are fast roping you better do two things: Grab the rope going out (Yea...sounds obvious but people are ready to go so they miss the rope) and make damn sure you have on gloves cause even at low heights (less than 30') that thing is going to create heat.

I sure hope it wasn't a helo crew-member releasing the rope too early. It happens (has happened) but is engrained to make sure the ropers are off the rope before releasing from the helo.

One of the military's most common infiltration methods is a risky​

https://www.businessinsider.com › Military & Defense

Reactions: HeavyAssault

And when your boots hit the dirt, you better be clearing the line in a hurry.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Grateful for Dangerous men that perform unspeakable acts of violence so that good people can sleep peacefully at night .
In my prayers .

Reactions: Maggot