• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RIP, Cpl Joshua Ryan AShley- USMC

Spanky84

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2011
My good friend Cpl Joshua Ryan Ashley was KIA yesterday when his dog failed to find a deeply buried IED. He would have done anything for anyone whether he knew you or not and was always there to listen. He will be truly missed in the special ops community as well as the Marine Corps.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/californ...ion-afhganistan

His Bio, and local news paper report

See link for his BIO

Re: RIP, Cpl Joshua Ryan AShley- USMC

Semper Fi, give my regards to Chesty.

Greg

I am very sorry for yours and the Marine Corps loss as we see another brother pass on way too soon. My son and nephew are in Afghanistan at the moment and my son had a friend killed by an IED a couple of weeks ago. I really hate seeing and hearing about this.

R.I.P. Prayers for the family. To the rest of the Marines that knew him, sorry for your loss and thank you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrOneEyedBoh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">RIP to both of them ( guessing the dog passed too ) </div></div>From what the article read the dog made it. RIP Brother

Semper Fi brother, may your life be celebrated, your loved ones watched over and may your death bring future generations of warriors lessons and knowlege.

I am sorry for your loss.

Rest in peace, my Marine brother.

You are now in the Company of Heroes.

Rest in peace on the high ground Cpl Joshua Ryan Ashley USMC

I am not a weak man, but it saddens me to see good people die when they serve for a cause. Just being a Marine reflects highly of your friend. I am sorry for the lost life of your friend. I do know what that fells like and I wish things could be different.

Semper Fi

Zach

I am sorry for the loss of your friend. I will pray for his family and friends. MM

UPDATE:

his body made it stateside today(late last night. Our Battalion is going to get a money fundraiser going to send to his family, and are inquiring on getting the MWD (survived) to his family since Josh had him as a puppy.

Spanky,

Dude sorry for your loss my friend....

It doesnt get any easier i can tell you.. Ive lost a few buddies overseas, and a few when I came back including my brother in law who i served with in Somalia in very tragic circumstances and its painful...

May he Rest in Peace !