• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RIP: Germantown TN PD Sniper, Career Marine

stillbuster

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 14, 2008
Tupelo, MS
A man I called friend died yesterday.
It is times like this that make you ask "WHY".
He was one of those people that never met a stranger and made everyone he met feel like a long time friend.
If you competed at Gasonia Sniper Comp, NASC or MTOA you probably met him.
Please keep his family in your prayers.

http://germantown.wmctv.com/news/news/du...-accident/53713

(WMC-TV) – An off-duty Germantown police officer was killed Wednesday night when the motorcycle he was riding crashed into a car.
According to Memphis police, officer Dustin Martin, 43, joined the city's police force in 2006, and was a member of the SWAT team, and served 20 years in the Marines. Earlier this week, he worked on President Obama's security detail.

Re: RIP: Germantown TN PD Sniper, Career Marine

I considered him a friend and was glad to do so. Dustin held himself to a higher standard. It was evident that he took pride in everything he did, and it was contagious to those around him. It was a pleasure to lay beside him and shoot.

My deepest sympathy goes out to his family and the Germantown PD.

I am so sorry for your loss. It is a tragic thing to lose such a well respected member of society.

On a side note, I hope the motherf*cker who was driving the Honda Accord gets life without the possibility of parole.

Dustin, Fare winds and following seas buddy. I will never forget the stories and times we shared at Gastiona and Miss.

Gods speed

TR Bowes