• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RIP, troop.

myronman3

deez nuts
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
Saw this as well. Not getting too deep into this BUT there's quite a few things to think about:

Martinez: By name and physical looks....Hispanic.
From the report: The report said his jaw was broken in at least two places and there was “evidence of multiple chop injuries of the head,"

Something tells me this ends up a MS-13 gang thing, or a hate crime of sorts. That area isn't a residential area, more of a huge state park. To cut him up says that there was more to this than just kill this guy cause he's Hispanic and go home. So a random meeting with the wrong group of people ends up like this....sad for sure.

Saw this as well. Not getting too deep into this BUT there's quite a few things to think about:

Martinez: By name and physical looks....Hispanic.
From the report: The report said his jaw was broken in at least two places and there was “evidence of multiple chop injuries of the head,"

Something tells me this ends up a MS-13 gang thing, or a hate crime of sorts. That area isn't a residential area, more of a huge state park. To cut him up says that there was more to this than just kill this guy cause he's Hispanic and go home. So a random meeting with the wrong group of people ends up like this....sad for sure.
Lots of MS-13 activity happening in Charlotte only a couple hours from Ft. Bragg, or there was. First thing I thought when I saw this thread was "Bet it was gang shit."

Reactions: HeavyAssault
dont get me wrong...some of the most violent things i’ve seen were in the ft bragg area. but the outer banks is pretty far removed from bragg. and, while violence was the way we got shit done, no one lost their head over it. a green beret did go missing while i was there...he was off rucking in the boonies. i dont know if they ever did find him. he was black, and some guessed the locals where he was at snatched him-which i find hard to believe because everyone i ever interacted with around that area seemed decent.

the only group of racist guys i ever saw happened to be black....and that was a VERY small group. most the blacks guys i knew would judge you by your character, not your skin color. some of the guys grouped together by ethnic backgrounds, some by where they hailed from (we had a lot of guys from south dakota and new mexico- and they were tight) and some guys by friendship.

the fucking military has changed big time from what my son has told me, and i’ll be making the journey home to bragg here within the next few months to see for myself. i’m hoping the discipline at bragg is higher than some of the other stuff i’ve heard.....it’ll break my heart if it’s dogshit.

i sure hope it isnt gang related. from the pictures of this trooper, he looks like an honest kid. i dont look at him and see “problem”. will be following to see what in the ever living fuck went on here.

they needed an autopsy to determine he was decapitated?

sorry for the loss of course.

Autopsy is always going to be done when a death seems unusual. I was sort of laughing that they need a body to make a cause of death determination. As such they are saying while the head was removed, that action might not have been the single act causing death. Without the body they honestly cannot say what or how caused his death. With the findings of the head trauma, he definitely got the snot beat out of him plain and simple.

So when random people want to hide a random body generally they decide to dump it.
BUT here there is the deliberate act of separating the head. Okay so why do that?? OBX has some pretty big fish off the coast at times....read sharks. So MAYBE the brainiac of the group thought the fish would take care of the body. Which a decapitation is WAY overkill just to get blood in the water in my mind.

BUT here there is the deliberate act of separating the head. Okay so why do that?? OBX has some pretty big fish off the coast at times....read sharks. So MAYBE the brainiac of the group thought the fish would take care of the body. Which a decapitation is WAY overkill just to get blood in the water in my mind.
we used to row out tuna heads from the obx shores using kayaks. yes, some big sharks out (in) there.

Reactions: HeavyAssault