• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Rise of the Lycans

Greg Langelius *

Resident Elder Fart
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2001
AZ
Bought the DVD, onsale WW, pennies less than $10.

Like it, great addition to my other two <span style="font-style: italic">Underworld</span> DVD's.

Mitra isn't as delicately Elven looking as Beckinsale, but a pleasant eyeful nonetheless...

Re: Rise of the Lycans

I'm really glad I got it on Netflix rather than buying it like the first two. I could barely stay awake. I was not impressed.

Now you guys are making me want to see it, when I had written it off all this time because of Kate B's absence. One could stare at her for hours...

I own all three an like them, and I agree, without Kate as the main character, the series loses a lot of its traction. It's like a two ring circus without her, but as a way to extend the storty line and plant seeds for sequels and spinoffs, the story makes solid sense. Watching Rhona Mitra is pretty pleasant, but it sorta like drinking a diet soda. Something vital is missing.

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bra260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't the Kate in the movie at the very end? </div></div>
Yes she is thats why Im hoping she'll be back for another.