• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Riton updates their scope design for 2023

TheMoondog

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2020

At SHOT Show 2023, I went to the Riton Optics booth and found out that they had completely redesigned their scopes. While a product "facelift" may sound superficial, I thought they were smart design choices which improved usability and ergonomics. I was one of those guys who at first blush thought Riton scopes didn't have an ocular fast focus because it was completely smooth and flush to the tube; so the knurling is a 100% improvement.

They also introduced a refined Christmas Tree reticle to their 5 and 7 series. The thicker line weight and distance the T-cross makes it more usable at low magnifications to for hunters wanting to get a snap shot. Also notable is the switch to Warne, who make excellent QD mounts.

Reactions: Jmack1179

At SHOT Show 2023, I went to the Riton Optics booth and found out that they had completely redesigned their scopes. While a product "facelift" may sound superficial, I thought they were smart design choices which improved usability and ergonomics. I was one of those guys who at first blush thought Riton scopes didn't have an ocular fast focus because it was completely smooth and flush to the tube; so the knurling is a 100% improvement.

They also introduced a refined Christmas Tree reticle to their 5 and 7 series. The thicker line weight and distance the T-cross makes it more usable at low magnifications to for hunters wanting to get a snap shot. Also notable is the switch to Warne, who make excellent QD mounts.

Thank you for the awesome coverage on the new line man!!!