• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Riton vs Simmons Whitetail Classic

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    Been thinking about this lately.

Thoughts?

🤣

20200624_121140.jpg

20200624_121257.jpg

20200624_121304.jpg

I was soooo waiting for a "not appreciated" comment....

ETA: Im always about 25 seconds late :D

• Haha
    Reactions: 1J04
    @MtnCreek - its kinda crazy for a guy in GA to go to a head-shop to send something to a guy in the first state to legalize recreational marijuana sales?

Perhaps all that crazy talkin and hippity hop music has caused you some confusion?

Or was you dippin chaw soaked in Roundup again? 😉

As for the scopes, @1J04, I have one and the glass is better than my LRHS scopes and just as good as NF ATACR. Clicks for adjustment would be more accurate at 1/8 MOA, cause mils are commie and dont work as good. Centimeters are just dumb.

Unless measuring yer pecker. Then you get a bigger number, which is cool. Some here might even make it to 10!!

Meh, Leupold isn't THAT bad. They are guilty of being stuck in their own success and then not doing shit for 15 years because they lived off of that Mk4 3.5-10 money starting from back when we were all retarded and shot with MIL reticles and MOA turrets.

I still have one for clone purposes on my Mk12 ModH and the Mk6 3-18 is the only optic I've had that on a large frame had zero mechanical issues.

Wait, @1J04 WTF happened to the Leatherwood or whatever the fuck scope that was?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn