• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rittenhouse Trial

E1F56017-FFFD-4731-8DC2-4AED12B3FDB0.jpeg

I watched some of Kyle's interview. Even though I support the kid and his not guilty verdict, he's full of shit when he said that he was treated with respect by LE when he turned himself in. It wasn't until it became a high profile case when he started being treated with respect.

I watched some of Kyle's interview. Even though I support the kid and his not guilty verdict, he's full of shit when he said that he was treated with respect by LE when he turned himself in. It wasn't until it became a high profile case when he started being treated with respect.
You were there with him to witness his treatment?

TC tried to get him to rethink that but Kyle wasn't coming off his statement.

"Kyle, I got to know him a little bit...really a nice young man. That was prosecutorial misconduct."

media%2FFE7VkAKXsAAfk5Z.jpg%3Asmall

Enable hls playback

Psaki refuses to retract Biden's characterizations of Kyle Rittenhouse as White supremacist​

Hmm.....doubling down on a bad bet.....makes sense to me!

download:

DOOCY: Would the president ever apologize to the acquitted Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse for suggesting online and on TV that he is a white supremacist?

PSAKI: Let's be clear what we're talking about here, this is about campaign video released last year that used President Trump's own words during a debate as he refused to condemn white supremacists and militia groups. President Trump as we know from history and as many of you covered didn't just refuse to condemn militia groups on the debate stage. He actively encouraged them throughout his presidency. So you know what we've seen are the tragic consequences of that. When people think it's okay to take the law into their own hands instead of allowing law enforcement to do its job. And the president believes in condemning hatred, division, and violence. That's exactly what was done in that video.

DOOCY: You're saying it was just a campaign video. It wasn't. The president also gave an interview where he said, 'this Rittenhouse was part of a militia coming out of Illinois, have you ever heard this president -- referring to Trump -- say one negative thing about white supremacists?' These were all things -- none of this was proven in the trial. Kyle Rittenhouse is saying that the president had actual malice in defaming his character. Is that what happened here?

PSAKI: The president spoke to the verdict last week. He has obviously condemned the hatred, division, and violence we've seen around the country by groups like the Proud Boys and groups that that individual has posed in photos with. But beyond that, I'll leave it to his comments around the verdict.

Last edited:
I think it's simpler.

The Left didn't like seeing their rally, their looting, their running things - get "Checked" by a 17y.o. baby faced kid (with an AR to boot).

When SCOTUS rules against them they're going to be more pissed.

download:

DOOCY: Would the president ever apologize to the acquitted Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse for suggesting online and on TV that he is a white supremacist?

PSAKI: Let's be clear what we're talking about here, this is about campaign video released last year that used President Trump's own words during a debate as he refused to condemn white supremacists and militia groups. President Trump as we know from history and as many of you covered didn't just refuse to condemn militia groups on the debate stage. He actively encouraged them throughout his presidency. So you know what we've seen are the tragic consequences of that. When people think it's okay to take the law into their own hands instead of allowing law enforcement to do its job. And the president believes in condemning hatred, division, and violence. That's exactly what was done in that video.

DOOCY: You're saying it was just a campaign video. It wasn't. The president also gave an interview where he said, 'this Rittenhouse was part of a militia coming out of Illinois, have you ever heard this president -- referring to Trump -- say one negative thing about white supremacists?' These were all things -- none of this was proven in the trial. Kyle Rittenhouse is saying that the president had actual malice in defaming his character. Is that what happened here?

PSAKI: The president spoke to the verdict last week. He has obviously condemned the hatred, division, and violence we've seen around the country by groups like the Proud Boys and groups that that individual has posed in photos with. But beyond that, I'll leave it to his comments around the verdict.

Notice how they talk about the "Proud Boys" as if they're terrorists while BLM burns shit down every weekend.

download:

Amazing how she can 'circle back' to accuse President Trump of something; anything but answer a question.

Because she like the rest of the Left is totally and completely without original thought. If it's not in a talking point they have no answer, not that this was an answer. Full of shit. all of them

This is the photographer whom the prosecution tried to bully and gave them what for on the stand.
I will absolutely watch this on Monday.

The lady interviewing him was a gun hating race baiter
I didn't make it past 0:20 when she said "...guns and hate and white entitlement."

Her position may change when she wakes up in the hospital with a broken jaw and missing teeth after she's the victim of the "Knock out Game."

Last edited:
Reactions: Yasherka and TACC
The college where Rittenhouse was attending is no saying he has never attended class, nor on line and finally this afternoon, they say he's never started the admission papers either.

This could get interesting.....

Commies at instagram already killed his account.

Rittenhouse dumping on the Proud Boys, LOL... And as well on Tucker saying "I support BLM." So Ok he's trying to smooth things over me thinks. Either way the left is not done with this young man, they are gonna fuck with him and it's not gonna stop from those vultures.

Rittenhouse dumping on the Proud Boys, LOL... And as well on Tucker saying "I support BLM." So Ok he's trying to smooth things over me thinks. Either way the left is not done with this young man, they are gonna fuck with him and it's not gonna stop from those vultures.
There's a really good reason he is saying what he's saying.
Wait till the defamation lawsuits start.
And we all know the media and politicians are still beating that false narrative

Well it looks like Kyle got in his shot at Lebron James.....looks like they are not going to exchange Christmas presents this year. LOL

Reactions: canman and uffduh