• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Competition Events River Bend Precision Match - Dawsonville, GA

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 3.15.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 3.15.52 PM.png
    769.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 3.15.57 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 3.15.57 PM.png
    1,015.4 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: nightBird
I've never shot a match but I'm getting very stoked to do one of these. When I'm reading the stage descriptions I know what some of the obstacles are...(tank trap), but could y'all post up some pics of the stages from previous matches? Like "top pipe, middle pipe, bottom pipes", hard for me to visualize what that is...There is very little media out there for this match, which is hard for a newcomer! I want to dry fire sim some of this stuff so I don't blow $100 on ammo and don't hit sheeit.

Thanks y'all,
Sam

I've never shot a match but I'm getting very stoked to do one of these. When I'm reading the stage descriptions I know what some of the obstacles are...(tank trap), but could y'all post up some pics of the stages from previous matches? Like "top pipe, middle pipe, bottom pipes", hard for me to visualize what that is...There is very little media out there for this match, which is hard for a newcomer! I want to dry fire sim some of this stuff so I don't blow $100 on ammo and don't hit sheeit.

Thanks y'all,
Sam
Our Facebook page has a lot of photos.

Focus your dryfire on a standard barricade at different heights and you will be fine.

Reactions: Rog2069