• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

RJW Booted???

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
Now I know there have been several internet/e-mail jokes that have been around for a long time. The 'divorce' one has been on this site in Maggies Drawer's a couple times when it first started. SO I have to wonder why an actually really stand up guy gets a time out for it. Did some little candy assed motherfucker go running to the moderators because he couldn't get his fingerbanging done fast enough with Sally Rottencrotch? Does he maybe need to truck on over to Mamby Pamby Land for some Self Confidance? I smell a 'Rat'. How bout you Bert? Punk assed bitch motherfuckers crying after a post has been up with over 1,000 views, What the Fuck?
Yeah I can see locking it, deleteing it, but if it's deemed political, they are usually taken down within minutes or hours, not after well over 1,000 views.
I'll be back in maybe three or four days. I think I need a time out for this too because I thought that was some seriously funny shit!
"You get the UN, but we're not paying the bill" BWA HA HA HA HAHA
I guess maybe the beginning reference to a few FOX Haters... jeezus, man, REALLY?

Re: RJW Booted???

I believe it's the post concerning divorcing the conservative Republican U.S. from the liberal Democratic U.S. and the ideal arrangements for said divorce. Apparently, the post has been deleted, after it had been up for a while.