• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rerun7

Furious George
Minuteman
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Fayetteville, Arkansas
    I suddenly have the urge to get an RMJ hawk. I’m debating between the shrike and the eagle talon but they are sold out of everything on the site.

I never wanted to pay full retail for one but noticed the Sick Steve products that are discounted due to a cosmetic blem.

Anyone have any ideas how often these come up for grabs?

Dang that blem stuff is already all gone. I’ve been thinking about them since it’s so hard to get half face blades units. I’m going to pick up one at some point maybe.

They've got dealers that you can go through to get stuff a little more regularly. DLT Trading and MonkeyEdge are two of the bigger dealers for RMJ, and MokeyEdge has standard Shrikes in stock in black right now.

Sick Steves don't get released often, and when they do they sell out in minutes. I was pissed when I realized I missed the SS S13 Shrike a few days ago by a couple hours. There's a couple of official RMJ groups on FB that get advance warning (by an hour or two) of SS releases, and that group usually cleans them out as soon as sales are live.

Reactions: Remington_Steel
    Good to know. Yeah, I’m hoping to snag a SS. Takes some of the sting off that price tag haha.

Good luck with that. Sick Steves are pretty few and far between from what I have seen in the RMJ group, and you'd have to be watching the group and then camping the hell out of the website to snag one - and hope there was a model you wanted.

I have a R37 i’d let go of, i’m in the mood for a Drake or Wvyrn.