• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Road rage Karen F's around and finds out. Pregnant hit and run driver pulls gun on victim, gets deaded. ETA: NO CHARGES. JUSTIFIED SELF DEFENSE.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman

• VOLUSIA COUNTY, FLORIDA

Five months pregnant librarian INTENTIONALLY strikes motorcycle rider with her car, almost killing him. Motorcyclist and another motorist who witnessed the assault/attempted murder follows the road rager to her house in order to get her information. Batshit cunt comes back out with a gun and threatens the biker. Biker, who is a CHP holder, fires multiple shots in defense. Road rager is DOA at the hospital. No charges expected.

Good shoot.

Moral(s) of the story:

1. You might be able to fuck around for a time without consequences, especially in a peer group where people enable your shit either because they genuinely worship you in a pathetic Manson-like way, or because they simply don't give a shit about your well being enough to call you out on it and try to change your ways for the better, but you WILL find out sooner or later.

2. Having a gun doesn't mean that suddenly you are all hot shit Wild Bill Hickok.

3. Don't write checks that you obviously cannot cash. It may stroke your ego orgasmically for that first few minutes like this bitch probably felt when she decided that it was a great idea to pull a gun on a dude she almost intentionally ran over, but once that high comes off, you may be irreparably fucked.

Whats the over/under on how many times she would have mentioned that she was pregnant when the cops would have come if this hadn't turned into a shootout?

Women have still not figured out that being pregnant/having a kid makes them only the X billionth person to do so.

Us Americans need to do road rage the way the Russians do. No guns involved and just 2 people beating the shit out of eachother for all the other driver's entertainment. Once they can't fight no more, they retreat back to their cars and drive away.
    clearly you haven't reviewed the game tapes, sir. :ROFLMAO:

There is literally no problem you can't solve with a box of Russian hollowpoints......

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Stache
    Bold move Cotton......biker boy would have been fucked had she presented long gun from cover. She dumb.....he dumb. I get following said cunt to identify for cops but he screwed the dog by interacting with her himself. Once the do good brigade starts in on the baby killer....he'll be hosed.

Us Americans need to do road rage the way the Russians do. No guns involved and just 2 people beating the shit out of eachother for all the other driver's entertainment. Once they can't fight no more, they retreat back to their cars and drive away.
    First and foremost you need to start with the dash cams.

Last edited:
    Reactions: BLEE
    She has WAY deeper issues....a librarian getting banged on the regular but has road rage.....seems like she should have been much happier.

I know a guy who ran over a motorcycle rider. The guy pulled right out on front of him. The rest of bikers pulled him out of his car, took his wallet and took picture of his I.D. Turned out the guy he ran over was a high ranking member of a biker gang. Luckily there were other witnesses, and it was obvious whom was at fault, because they tried to make the police believe, the guy driving the car was at fault. Then they told him, they would take care of him later.

There are two sides to every story.

She could have stayed in her house loaded her gun in case the motorcycle guy was a crazy stalker and called the police and explain why she left the scene of an accident.

Reactions: Jim Out
    i’ve had a guy try to hit me, and i did follow him to his house to talk to him. and i did…i stayed perfectly calm and explained to him that just because i passed him, he didnt have the right to swerve out to hit me. he didnt give a flying fuck about the fact he tried to kill me. according to him, me passing him gave him the right….because according to him, i was speeding. although i was calm on the outside, i sure was unhappy with him on the inside. i ended our conversation with “well, you obviously dont care about other people’s lives, so think about this….some of the people i know wouldnt have talked to you….they would come back in the middle of the night and burn your house down and ensure you and your family didnt come out” and i left. i left the rest for God to judge and sort out.

i had another person run me off the road and leave me for dead. so far as i am concerned, if someone uses a vehicle to assault you, that’s as lethal an attack as it gets.

all that being said….no footage, and two sides to everything. so the only thing we are left with is the shooter, the witness, and the police decision.

it is just another stark example that if you get in a gunfight, you have to win. which leads me to my next question…. did they pick chad up off the porch, or is he still laying there?

Bold move Cotton......biker boy would have been fucked had she presented long gun from cover. She dumb.....he dumb. I get following said cunt to identify for cops but he screwed the dog by interacting with her himself. Once the do good brigade starts in on the baby killer....he'll be hosed.
    Karen fuc't up by coming back out with a gun and pointing it at the biker. She shouldn't have put her future crotchfruit in harms way.

Fuck Karen. Good shoot.

Whole situation is sad regardless of whose at fault.
    No its actually not, people need to realize this shit cant continue to happen. People need to realize that you cant just go around trying to run someone over and not expect certain recourse. She literally tried to run (kill him)someone over for no reason. She played a game and won her prize fair and square.

Now, the good that can come from this is other may read this story and next time maybe they will remember this before they also do something stupid and end up the same way this lady did.

Doc

The bike rider should have remained in the street a house, or two down, then called 911. Most likely, no one would have died and the woman would have been arrested. Then again, we weren't there to see what really happened. I've had similar things happen to me and I ALWAYS expect the fool to be armed. By the Grace of God, no one has been, or they decided to leave the weapon out of the conflict.

The bike rider should have remained in the street a house, or two down, then called 911. Most likely, no one would have died and the woman would have been arrested. Then again, we weren't there to see what really happened. I've had similar things happen to me and I ALWAYS expect the fool to be armed. By the Grace of God, no one has been, or they decided to leave the weapon out of the conflict.
    on the positive, the librarian will have all the quiet she ever wanted now.

people get in the vehicles, and they lose their fucking minds. all decency and manners are GONE. an incident like this usually gets people to thinking a little…i suspect drivers in that area will behave a little better for a little while…..but they will revert.

this is just another symptom of the illness that is in our society. bitches be emboldened because they’ve lived their entire lives with no one telling them no, and very few face any kind of consequence for their actions. and it aint just women anymore. kids, criminals, name a group. when people think they can do whatever and no one will do anything about it, stupidity abounds. shit, one need look no further than the “team kyle versus team chad” bullshit. stupidity was abundant and look how that turned out. same with this.

i have very few fucks to give anymore. as far as i am concerned, let it burn. play a stupid game, win a stupid prize.

No its actually not, people need to realize this shit cant continue to happen. People need to realize that you cant just go around trying to run someone over and not expect certain recourse. She literally tried to run (kill him)someone over for no reason. She played a game and won her prize fair and square.

Now, the good that can come from this is other may read this story and next time maybe they will remember this before they also do something stupid and end up the same way this lady did.

Doc
    While I understand your point and it’s 100% accurate. There’s still loss of life here. To me an unavoidable loss of life is sad as it affects so many people down the line. Not to mention this man’s life will now be turns up sit down forever even if he’s in the right. That’s sad as well. Maybe Iview things different than you but if anyone can’t see how sad this is from both sides you at least have to be empathetic to the loss of life even if it’s her fault.

Karen fuc't up by coming back out with a gun and pointing it at the biker. She shouldn't have put her future crotchfruit in harms way.

Fuck Karen. Good shoot.

The leftist simps who tried to defend the dead ANTIFA rioter Garrett Foster also tried the same bullshit, stating that Foster was "trying to protect his disabled wife"... First of all, if Foster was so concerned about the safety of his wheelchair-bound wife, why the fuck did he take her to a BLM riot in the first place. And then start spraying rounds randomly up and down the street from an AK style rifle, stopping only after he was neutralized by the Army sergeant who he menaced with the rifle... Fuck all of them who try to use the human shield excuse. They are no different than the terrorists who use children as cover as they fire RPGs at coalition troops in the Middle East.

You are too sane for the Bear Pit

GET OUT

While I understand your point and it’s 100% accurate. There’s still loss of life here. To me an unavoidable loss of life is sad as it affects so many people down the line. Not to mention this man’s life will now be turns up sit down forever even if he’s in the right. That’s sad as well. Maybe Iview things different than you but if anyone can’t see how sad this is from both sides you at least have to be empathetic to the loss of life even if it’s her fault.
    I feel bad for the innocent who die in drunk driving cat accidents. I feel bad for people who die to terrorism and mass shootings.

I dont feel bad for a lady who intentionally ran into someone and then aims a gun at them.....

ETA.....I meant cars....fucking autocorrect

Doc

Last edited:
    people get in the vehicles, and they lose their fucking minds. all decency and manners are GONE. an incident like this usually gets people to thinking a little…i suspect drivers in that area will behave a little better for a little while…..but they will revert.

this is just another symptom of the illness that is in our society. bitches be emboldened because they’ve lived their entire lives with no one telling them no, and very few face any kind of consequence for their actions. and it aint just women anymore. kids, criminals, name a group. when people think they can do whatever and no one will do anything about it, stupidity abounds. shit, one need look no further than the “team kyle versus team chad” bullshit. stupidity was abundant and look how that turned out. same with this.

i have very few fucks to give anymore. as far as i am concerned, let it burn. play a stupid game, win a stupid prize.
    People get into their cars and become the person that society tells them they should not be. Inside of their vehicles, people are the same as they are outside of them, but uninhibited by that pesky thing we call 'interpersonal interaction.' People don't change, they just pull off the muzzle. That's not another person trying to pass you, it's just a car, or a bike, or an 18 wheeler. And, this is a competition to see who can get to their destination first. Because first is first.

Reactions: 308pirate
    Whats the over/under on how many times she would have mentioned that she was pregnant when the cops would have come if this hadn't turned into a shootout?

Women have still not figured out that being pregnant/having a kid makes them only the X billionth person to do so.
    Yep, women weaponizing kids……..

So, an almost killed biker manages to follow her home
    So you would be ok with someone hitting you with their vehicle and then taking off....got it. Where do you live?

I'd love to see this in person....or are you just white knighting on the internet.....

Doc

So you would be ok with someone hitting you with their vehicle and then taking off....got it. Where do you live?

I'd love to see this in person....or are you just white knighting on the internet.....

Doc
    Jesus Fucking Christ, I was poking fun of the sensationalist headline, almost killing him, but miraculously he was able to hop back on his fully functional bike and follow her home, to shoot her. Fuck yeah. capture2.png

Reactions: thejeep

It really is sad she forced the biker to defend himself.

Reactions: Holliday
    You obviously haven’t seen the shit ton of videos where they do pull out guns, axes, swords, or some other deadly weapon.

Reactions: geek65 and Maggot
    Always a shit ton of homos on here assuming a bunch of shit.

The news actually reports something that doesn’t sound retarded and you still can’t help but bring your personal feelings into it. Apparently the investigation thus far shows she was the asshole, witness backs it up.

No rational person doesn’t wish the whole thing never happened, but it did.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jim Out