• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Road Rage: No Sh¡t? Yes, Sh¡t!

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
The scene of the asinine fecal assault:

CgPTaos.png

I think the accused may have been acting out at the indignity of substandard bagels in a hamlet of 898 souls.

And the official charge? Get this: harassment.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/mc-pol-road-rage-defecation-20180609-story.html

That's criminal reportage to throw that out there with no details or explanation.

As more details of this shitty business are revealed, I will share them.

How does one defecate on another awake moving human?

As promised:

u961kA6.png

By Steve Novak

[email protected],
For lehighvalleylive.com

Henry Weaver says he has lived on his family's New Tripoli farm all his 69 years, though he spent a lot of time on the road when he worked as a truck driver. "I've seen a lot on the highway in my time," he recalled.

This is something different, though. Weaver on Friday was involved in a strange road rage confrontation, one that a Pennsylvania State Police report summed up in one vague sentence:

"The accused [Weaver] and the victim got into a road rage argument, leading the accused to defecate on the victim," the news release said.

The brief post on lehighvalleylive.com was shared across social media and on websites including The Drudge Report, with readers asking why and how it could have happened.

Weaver said he doesn't have a computer or cellphone, but that he has gotten a number of messages asking about the incident. On Monday, Weaver, reached at his home, offered a blunt, matter-of-fact explanation.

He called the situation the regretable effect of irritable bowel syndrome -- a common, chronic disorder affecting the large intestine, according to the Mayo Clinic.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/leh...2018/06/road_rage_defecation_explanation.html

I still don't get the mechanics. Did he drop trou and turn around?

Supposedly, he was close to the guy, like they were chest to chest screaming at eachy other, and he shit down his legs and on to him? The shitter is blaming IBS. I'm not entirely buying it.

Maybe he dropped a stinky load down his pant leg, onto the instep of his foot, and he whipped it at the guy with a kick. Like hacky sack

Drops a bomb down his pant leg, then hits L,R,L,R on the joystick: