• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Road trip and gun shops

paulrem308

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2012
South ms
Taking a road trip from Mississippi to ft collins Colorado. What are some good shops to check out along the way? Definately want to check our mile high.
I 20 to 287 to i 25. Recomendations much apreciated.

Not typical retail gun stores, but: If you need a chassis, McRee is in N MS. Badger, GAP, and Manners are all clumped together near KC, and Triad Tactical is an hour further up the road in Kansas.

Definitely hit the NRA shooting range at Raton New Mexico, it's only like 30 miles south of Colorado or so.
One of the nicest ranges anywhere.

Definitely hit the NRA shooting range at Raton New Mexico, it's only like 30 miles south of Colorado or so.
One of the nicest ranges anywhere.
^^^ X 3. Im a life member of rhe Whittington Center. Be sure to see ...

www.nramuseum.org › museums › frank-brownell-nra-museum-ofNRA Museums: Frank Brownell Museum of the Southwest

Established in 2008 at the NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM, the Frank Brownell Museum of the Southwest is a jewel box museum with 200 guns exhibited in 2,750 square feet. It tells the

^^^ X 3. Im a life member of rhe Whittington Center. Be sure to see ...

www.nramuseum.org › museums › frank-brownell-nra-museum-ofNRA Museums: Frank Brownell Museum of the Southwest

Established in 2008 at the NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM, the Frank Brownell Museum of the Southwest is a jewel box museum with 200 guns exhibited in 2,750 square feet. It tells the
Its around 3.5 hours out of the way going though CO on 287 to I25 to Ft. Collins by the listed route.

I remember a great gun museum on Oklahoma. Not a shop, but a museum. I think it was near the Will Rogers Museum. But may be gone now… worth an hour or two.

Good hunting!!!!

Sirhr
You may be thinking of the Cowboy Museum iirc that is near the will rogers one.
For military firearms and vehicles the 45th inf Div Museum is great

Not typical retail gun stores, but: If you need a chassis, McRee is in N MS. Badger, GAP, and Manners are all clumped together near KC, and Triad Tactical is an hour further up the road in Kansas.
Didnt McRee go full retard about bubble levels, and possibly some political shit? May be misremembering that.