• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roaming Feral Scavengers

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Getting an uptick in break-ins at businesses closed as non-essential. This sweetheart busted into a few places and tried to make away with spare change from registers and charity jars. Locals picked him up half dead dragging his loot down the road an hour later.

20200327_093301.jpg

Fresh meat!

Watch yourselves.

Another purple haired fuckface... I have this overwhelming urge to just smash that "things" face every time I scroll back up to "its" pic...

They are enticing me with that dumb ass colored hair it's just like a bullseye to me...

Oh come on now, purple is the new pink.

Lol, every time I pull up to a drive through anymore at least one window has some weird sludge-dike with that nasty colored hair...

Damn it's gross, I pretty much quit eating fast food because looking at the troll-haired brutes made me feel worse than eating the nasty ass food did. Right to the toilet afterwards, to hell with it...

a theif is a coward pussy mother fucker, they prefer to sneak around at night, they can be hard to get.
lets see it come and take my shit in front of me.
Yeah, no such luck, they don't operate that way.......... :rolleyes:

We put a Ring system in/around our house. We don't post our videos, but one of the neighbors did when they had a car prowl. It was interesting, it was about 3:30 AM and it looked like some young antifa chick with a backpack skulking around. She (?) was wearing a hoodie and had a tool bag. She looked at a couple of cars and knew she was on camera, so the hoodie was pulled over her head. She never broke in to either car, but there was no question she was casing them.

Reactions: Barneybdb
a theif is a coward pussy mother fucker, they prefer to sneak around at night, they can be hard to get.
My great uncle shot a couple sneaking into the barn. I may or may not have said howdy with a peters paper wrap once. That was back before crooks would call the law.

I my eye he doesn't look half beaten.
When I hear "Half Beaten" right away I picture someone taking a ball bat wrapped with barbed wire to his ass.
Come to our area, them boys don't call the police.

His ass was sucking putty stumbling down the road.

Always love when shitbags have enough money to dye their hair the color of a furry dinosaur but still need to steal loose change. And what's with the shaving off of the eyebrows? Just trying to eliminate any possibility of not being considered a douchnozzle?

oh little piggy , here little piggy , lam chops and pork chops and yuppie oh my . at least you only have to use tp to lure them into a trap .dangle a role or piece of tp just out of reach above their heads and they would be transfixed on it like a deer in headlights all night .

That’s the exact kind of motherfuckers we have in Dc!

Thermal/NODs and motion detectors.

Glad I live where I do...

My colleagues who live in both NY and San Francisco are telling me that a ton of bars have boarded up or caged in their storefront.

No Police presence in either locale. My friend in SF said that he hasn't seen a cop in days in his neighborhood. One market has private security and only so many people are allowed in at one time.

Empty streets...boarded up buildings...lines to get into a supermarket....in America...in 2020...are you fucking kidding me

• Sad
We had to pull Looter suppression during wildfires in San Diego with the S. O. I swear people would be turnig left at the South end of their block leaving their homes and the looters would be turning right at the North end at the same time, despicable.