• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Roast of "The" Donald Trump

Re: Roast of "The" Donald Trump

Can't believe I missed it! Thank god for DVR! LOL!

Hopefully "The Situation" will not be attempting any comedy stints in the future!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: codyb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully "The Situation" will not be attempting any comedy stints in the future! </div></div>

Oh god!!!

His bit was painful to watch... At first I thought it was Just some messing around...

But his writers had it out for him!!!

I LOL'd, as painful as it was!!!

I laughed quite a bit. The blond dude that followed the situation had me rolling when he said "good job by the way" as he warmed up his bash of "the situation". He was the best of the bunch.

"the situation" made a complete ass of himself (as usual). I thought that camera cuts to various actors like Ice-T were a riot.

Yea, the Situation bit was just embarrassing to watch and listen to.

The guy is an absolute tool. A talentless schlub who has been given fame because of the idiotic MTV generation (or should I say the MTV generation where MTV turned into a channel where reality television is the only thing on...ever).

At least we can make fun of him.

"The Situation" has a situation between his ears and it sounds like radio static.

It was funny....the situation was not. I was glad to hear the crowd boo him, then Jeff Ross felt the need to come to his aid. What a loser (the siuation). I can't believe a program like the J.S. can make stars out of filthy retards like them.

Who was that blonde guy that came out after him? He was great.