• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Robar Glock Improvements...

Re: Robar Glock Improvements...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: El Wray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm considering Robar's Backstrap and/or Frontsrap Reductions. Any comments on these treatments???</div></div>
Look no further than Controlled Chaos Arms...you can get your work done cheaper while supporting a Hide member (septictank13).

Here is a sampling of the goodness he does:

img103523125.jpg

img103523140.jpg
img103523109.jpg

thanks chainring, now I know who is going to have to do the grip on my AR-30, put a palm shelf grip from Falcon on it when I did the Magpul PRS stock conversion, and found it a bit bigger than I wanted it in circumference, who knows, might do another "trifecta" as my wife called it when I did the last one.

El Wray,

I'm not trying to ask a dumb question but. . .

is your intent to get texture, or reduce the frame size?

If it's texture, then you'll be pretty pleased with the Talon stuff, especially for the money. I have it on my competition G-35 and have been quite pleased.

If it's reduction, I've seen a good number of Glocks with Robar's work, and they've turned out very nicely.

That said, I'm also an advocate of supporting people in the forum communities, as menioned above about Controlled Chaos (noe experience with them however.)

Best of luck!

-G45