• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Robar SR 90

Did Robar ever use Stiller actions or anything other than Remington 700 actions for the SR 90?
From my recollection back in the day he always used Remington 700 actions maybe later on in the years he might have used custom actions...

Mike R.

Reactions: beavis1971
Thanks for the replies. I am trying to find info on the SR 90 and there isn't much out there. I just bought one online and I should have it next week. It doesn't appear to have Remington receiver.

Thanks for the replies. I am trying to find info on the SR 90 and there isn't much out there. I just bought one online and I should have it next week. It doesn't appear to have Remington receiver.
Really ? Who's is it ?

Mike R.

It was an agency trade in. I am not sure what agency that was, but I will try to find out. I will also post pics when I get it.

It was an agency trade in. I am not sure what agency that was, but I will try to find out. I will also post pics when I get it.
Roger that did you get a round count if it's an agency trade in ?

Mike R.

I was able to visit my SR90 today. I am in California so my rifle will have to sit in purgatory for ten days. It does not have a Remington 700 receiver. It appears to be a Stiller action. I have attached pics.

Attachments

• Right Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Right Side Front.jpg
    Right Side Front.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Receiver Marking (2).jpg
    Receiver Marking (2).jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 118
  • SR-90 Stamp.jpg
    SR-90 Stamp.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 118
That’s nice. Congrats on the find. My SR60 shoots great, it was a trade in also. No round count tho

Reactions: beavis1971
No round count on my rifle either but the FFL said the muzzle and chamber were gauged as new. This rifle has a threaded muzzle as well.