• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Robar SR90 stock

Seventy 1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2007
Canada
Does McM make the Robar SR90 stocks for them? Has anyone ever handled one of these stocks with their non slip finish? How could you go about ordering one?

Re: Robar SR90 stock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seventy 1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does McM make the Robar SR90 stocks for them? Has anyone ever handled one of these stocks with their non slip finish? How could you go about ordering one? </div></div>

You have to get the stock from Robar directly.

I asked the same question about 10 years ago to McM & Robar. McM makes them specific for Robar, that's it. At the time the only way to get one was with a complete new build but I am not sure about now. I liked the design though.

I have seen a couple pop up for sale over the years but they weren't cheap by any means. Better off finding one of the later generation McM's or other makers now that are on the market.

Good luck.

Kinda the answer I knew was coming but just checking. Thanks for the info guys!

You can buy the stock from Robar like Specops said, but I think that the deal is that they have to do the bedding on it.

THis is what they told me a few years ago and I think that it comes upt o about $1K or somewhere in that area. Call them, I am sure that they would be more than glad to at least give you the correct info.

On another note, somebidy just sold an SR-90 package on here for a dirt cheap price compared to new. Search that add and then contact the seller and or buyer to get a first hand consumer opinion.

Good luck!
Brian