• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Robert Gradous Accuracy International Barrels

OTM Tactical

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Want the Best Barrel for your AI rifle?

These barrels start their life from Bartlein and make their way to Robert Gradous at Gradous rifles to be chambered up using reamers proven to shoot lights out.

Reamer specs on file and provided with new barrels to help with load development.

Barrel specs are as follows:
•6.5 mm barrels 1-8
•6 mm barrels 1-8
•Standard barrel length is 26"
•Contour is a modified Heavy Palma, 1.20" for 3" -- 3.590" taper to 1.024" finishing at .910 at 26" Threaded 5/8-24

Current Inventory: 243, 260, 6.5 Creedmore, 6.5x47, and 6mm Creedmore

All Barrels Cerakoted Black and include matching Thread cap

GRADOUS RIFLES

I have one in 6CM barrel is a hammer!

OTM was awesome to deal with, will be buying more barrels for my AI from them.

Just ordered mine, I can't wait!! I really like the contour they use, its almost the same as a factory AI barrel with a longer chamber section so it can be set back. Also note they will cut it down and thread to any length you want.

Better picture of Gradous/OTM barrels

Attachments

• AT rails 006.jpg
    AT rails 006.jpg
    630.8 KB · Views: 63
Here is what these barrels are capable of!

Attachments

• At Group 001.jpg
    At Group 001.jpg
    875.8 KB · Views: 68
More Gradous groups!

Attachments

• Stuff 006.jpg
    Stuff 006.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 43
I am super excited about this ...

Robert is one of the Top Smiths in the country and [MENTION=107531]OTM Tactical[/MENTION] offer his work for aftermarket Accuracy International Barrels.

I have a 6.5CM from OTM in my hand and I am totally looking forward to Testing it and shooting, not that I think it needs testing, just looking forward to this

Options are one that make the Accuracy International Platform so good, now you can get a Gradous Barrel for your AT or AX ... Awesome !

338lm

OTM Tactical

I 2nd that request, I'm looking for a 338LM 26" 1:9.3-4 as well. Any chance Robert Gradous can spin one up?