• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roberts embraces role as Supreme Court swing justice, with latest church ruling

43gye0.jpg

Businesses burning here are there, I thought BLM were peaceful, i thought they initially said they were out for peaceful protest. Where are all the peace ambassadors and the singers and athletes ? Where is Nancy Pelosi and chuck. Where are all the green earth initiative people ? This has been their goal all along.

Last edited:
Businesses burning here are there, I thought BLM were peaceful, i thought they initially said they were out for peaceful protest. Where are all the peace ambassadors and the singers and athletes ? Where is Nancy Pelosi and chuck. Where are all the green earth initiative people ? This has been their goal all alone.
Their absence speaks to their true intentions

I think that was evident when he voted for obamination care
He effectively rewrote the law so it would be legal as a tax and then voted in the affirmative. He subverted the legislative branch of government in order to give the democrats/progressives what they wanted. That's much worse than just voting for it. Another legacy of "W." At least we got Alito.

I'm going to be really interested in seeing where Kavanaugh lands over time - my guess is center-left and Gorsuch will be center. Though Roberts wasted little time in moving to the left.

Reactions: tomcatmv
That Arkancide seems to be as contagious as COVID-19 if one is around the wrong people, and certainly deadly when infected.