• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Rochester ,NY

Joey C

Private
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2018
Rochester, NY
Anyone in Rochester have access to shooting distance greater than 700 yards? I have access to everything inside of 700 and I'm just l looking for something bigger. Also hit me up if you want to shoot with me at the private range I use. I am looking for like minded long range rifle shooters that reload to exchange knowledge with.

I was in a similar situation when I actually had time to shoot before my son was born. My conclusion was that everything greater than 200 yards in NY is either privately owned, or far enough away you might as well make it a weekend trip. The fact that you have 700 yards is amazing!
I can recommend Curt Drewel with Long Gun Training if you're looking for classes in the area that will let you go out farther.

I was in a similar situation when I actually had time to shoot before my son was born. My conclusion was that everything greater than 200 yards in NY is either privately owned, or far enough away you might as well make it a weekend trip. The fact that you have 700 yards is amazing!
I can recommend Curt Drewel with Long Gun Training if you're looking for classes in the area that will let you go out farther.

Thank you, I'll look him up.