• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Rock chucks

Smokin99

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2008
Incirlik, Turkey
Took out my new 260 (1.5months old and already has 850rnds down the barrel) Cans are cool and this one is an Elite Iron. Shot gophers with wife this weekend then pulled out the AR because of the target rich environment then came across these guys that one was a hog of a chuck

Re: Rock chucks

Very nice irons. That's how you hunt groundhogs; atv, a cooler and live target practice all day.

I'm jealous. How many did you get in one day?

Nice shootin' He is pretty fat. I never did get into any chucks when I was out there. A lot of people say they were all over around Lewistown.

Are you over on the East side like around Belt or North?

Shot around 150 gophers that day and only seen these two Rock Chucks the big one was shot at 312yards and the smaller one was at 340yards running on the 3rd shot...LOL I was hunting up by Belt MT on a private ranch. Had a great day with the wife as my spotter after I figured out her ranging method......
Example....
She says there was a gopher out by a white mound 2" to the right,,,,I seen the mound she was talking about around 400yards away,,,,,looking to the right 2" and nothing hell I looked out 10ft to the right and still nothing,,,,,,her 2" was like 50yards to the right, but it was 2" from where she was standing,,,,,LMFAO

We need to go hunt sometime soon before my wife pops out this baby! They I wont be going anywhere for awhile!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need to go hunt sometime soon before my wife pops out this baby! They I wont be going anywhere for awhile!
smile.gif
</div></div>

Any time man, TucsonDave is coming back up in August to do some more PDog/LR shooting and then we are taking the bikes to Sturgis should be a hell of a good time. Give me a call if you need some details and want to make the trip!