• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rock Creek barrels- all ok ??

Seuss

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2001
York, PA USA mostly
They aren't answering their phone, and I have been leaving messages for a couple weeks, anyone know if there's a problem?
Thanks guys.

Re: Rock Creek barrels- all ok ??

interesting,

ive had a 30 cal hunting barrel on order for months.

im guessing back to Nov/Dec havent heard a word, not that is matters as i am in now hurry

They sometimes has strange phone hours. I know they are busy.

I run their website and I wasn't informed that they were bought out or that anything has changed. I know they are very overwhelmed with work and the last group buy was quite a bit bigger than they had anticipated.

Purchased my Rock barrel from BUGHOLES and very pleased, with no problems.

I have a complete AR-15 custom upper there (since mid March) to have some accuracy issues evaluated, would really like to get it back.

They are fine. Just busy. Unless Mike died (and he didn't) they arent bought out cause thats the only way he would ever have it.

They are very busy. Its best to leave a message or better yet email them.

Hey Adam - add a thingy so you can select stainless or chrome moly when you order on line. The site - especially the images are beautiful.

Thanks again for the 17 too.