• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rock Creek

snakebyte922

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2011
Texas
Can you buy AR15 barrels direct from them or does POF have the exclusive rights? I would buy direct from POF but as busy as they are i doubt the would mess with me!

Re: Rock Creek

Just give the shop a call. I picked up an SPR barrel from them a few months back.

Talked with Mike Rock, really nice guy. Very personable. They had it in stock and I received it a couple days later.

Worst they can tell you is they don't have any for direct sale, I say give 'em a try.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snakebyte922</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He doesnt mind being pmd about that kind of stuff? </div></div>

I'm sure he'll be greatly offended that you want to buy a rock barrel for your rifle lol...

I called them awhile back, they were nice but unfortunately they didn't have what I wanted in stock.

If Mike answers the phone you're going to have a blast. Mike is a great guy. I could listen to him for hours.

I talked to a girl at POF and somebody who didnt give there name at rock!

I would like to know where to get one of the rock barrels as well for an 7-08 AR. Haven't been able to locate much?

We will have some finished rock barrels shortly. We are finishing rock blanks for rock and for our selves. You can buy drop in ar barrels in about any configuration you want from us or from them. I am working on about 250 blackout barrels for them now.

Excellent. Good to know and I will be in touch with you soon for an AR barrel. I have been to both the seekins and rock creek websites but could not find anything for the large frame AR platform. Guess I should've called!
Thanks

We dont have anything for the larger framed AR's (yet) just AR15's at the moment. You can get anything from a cheaper button barrel to a cut rifled precision barrel. Its defiantly best to call us to figure out what you want for now. I think there are about 40 part numbers..
smile.gif