• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rock River Arms

Rogue111

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2012
Overland Park, KS
Hey guys, I ordered a complete 223 upper from RRA in late September. At the time they were estimating 90-120 days for shipment & I'm just nearing the 120 day mark. Obviously times have changed & RRA aren't taking calls or email. Anybody have precedence in their ordered to delivery times on recent RRA deliveries of uppers/complete 223 rifles?

I have ants in my pants...

Thanks in advance.

Re: Rock River Arms

Got a complete rifle from them in late Nov.... it was ordered in march. I put my name on an existing order, I think it was placed in oct? Im still waiting.

Good luck

I just received an order placed 6 months ago. It was virtually impossible to get an update during that period, I would say......relax and hold on (if you can!)

Believe me guys the shop is running 10-12 hr days 6 days a week. Hopefully they will be caught up, but it is a literal shit storm of orders. If you have facebook check out Quad City Guns & Ammo. Ryan (the owner) is the qc inspector at RRA. He can usually get you RRA rifles much quicker. He also sells on gun broker, but he lists his inventory and whats coming in next on his fb page.

I've had guns on order since last February. Rock River better be glad that I really like their rifles.

I wanted to get a LAR-8. But doesn't look like that is going to happen anytime soon.
I waited a long time for two LAR-15's. I have now. And things were not crazy then.

I really want a R3 competition rifle too. But I'm not sure about putting up my deposit money and waiting that long in dark.

Hopefully someone can answer this for me.
I ordered an upper in October, which I don't plan to see for a while.
I got the receipt and order number, but they have yet to charge my credit card.
Do they charge the credit card when the upper is complete and ready to ship? This was my first time dealing directly with them and they haven't replied to any of my emails.
Thanks

Thank you junkie and milhand. Now if I can just get RRA to take my order.

I like to buy complete firearm. But in this case buying a R3 Competition upper may be the best way to get one.

I just got a rra predator lar-8. It took about ten months of waiting. It was weird because the weapon got to the shop the day before that a-hole shot up the school . I'll bet the lead times are now even more outrageous. For what it's worth, I'm glad I waited. I've been very impressed with the rifle build quality and the accuracy is outstanding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2down1UP2down</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully someone can answer this for me.
I ordered an upper in October, which I don't plan to see for a while.
I got the receipt and order number, but they have yet to charge my credit card.
Do they charge the credit card when the upper is complete and ready to ship? This was my first time dealing directly with them and they haven't replied to any of my emails.
Thanks </div></div>

Affirmative, they will charge your card just a couple days before shipping and you'll get a UPS tracking number e-mailed to you, delivery signature required. They did not reply to my e-mails either, must be too busy.

Millhand and Extreme, thanks for clearing that up for me.

I ordered one the day after sandy hook and they told me july but it came in last week. It blew every ones mind at the store where I ordered from since they had at least a dozen people who ordered before me still waiting. I feel like the luckiest guy alive. So don't give up hope. btw it was a coyote carbine with a operator car

Thats the best bit of AR news I've heard in a month. Congratulations now go play the powerball.

It does depend on what rifle that you order and what parts are in it as far as getting a gun faster or slower. Certain rifles will require more time.
Xdeano