• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rock River ARs

Outlaw45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2007
Iowa, USA
Which Rock River AR would be better? The Predator Pursuit 20" or the Varmint A4 20?" My understanding is the only thing different is the diameter of the barrels. I'm assuming both barrels would be the same accuracy wise.

Re: Rock River ARs

I had the varmit a4 in 18" and it was accurate as hell'too bad i sold it along with all my other good stuff.shit.Go with the varmit if you dont mind the xtra weight.

RRA catalog says

"All the same features of the varmint A4 bu8t with the same 20 in heavy barrel used on our NM rifle. Over 1 pound lighter to carry"

I would go with the pursuit rifle unless it is a bench or PD gun.

I had a LR 308 with 24" Heavy Barrel. The only thing I hated about it was how barrel heavy that thing was. I've read articles on the Predator Pursuit, it's at least as accurate as the Varmint A4. Why put up with the extra weight? Go with the PP.

You'll be happy you did.