• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Rock River PDS 223 pistol

Blackhawk 1

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Anyone hear good bad or ugly about thr new Rock River 223 pistol (piston driven system)? I have had some on order since the first of the year. RRA called and said they will ship in 30 days or so. Thanks for any info!
13ymhxl.jpg

Re: Rock River PDS 223 pistol

Played with a couple of the prototypes as well as the final version but didn't get to put any rounds thru it. Well built, but it's hard saying how the production version will compare. I love the lack of a buffer tube.

Yes no buffer tube is nice. Mine should ship this month or first part of November. I'm going to talk to my class 3 guy & see about making one into a SBR.

And Oodin there is no way to do research on something that has not been produced, that is why I asked if anyone had information. I own several RRA rifles & they shoot flawlessly with what I consider very acceptable accuracy. But thanks for pointing out the obvious and restating the question from my post!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And Oodin there is no way to do research on something that has not been produced, that is why I asked if anyone had information.</div></div>Maybe I misunderstood, but if you were looking for information about them why wouldn't you have asked for it before you ordered them?

Saying information isn't available and asking for it anyway seems strange.

I loved everything about my RRA except the time it took to get it, hope the pistols work out for you.

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">A tubeless pistol sounds kind of like a shirtless woman...You've got my attention</span></span>

keep us posted on your findings and good luck on your investment

These RRA pistol were released for sale in January, knowing firearms Companies are slow to get out new products I wanted to be first on the list. All 5 showed up yesterday. I kept one for myself 3 are already sold I have one left for sale. My point is I gave myself the option of being at top of the list for delivery or refusing the order, at the end of the day I got the new toy. I will post later today how they shoot. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oodin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And Oodin there is no way to do research on something that has not been produced, that is why I asked if anyone had information.</div></div>Maybe I misunderstood, but if you were looking for information about them why wouldn't you have asked for it before you ordered them?

I loved everything about my RRA except the time it took to get it, hope the pistols work out for you.</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oodin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And Oodin there is no way to do research on something that has not been produced, that is why I asked if anyone had information.</div></div>Maybe I misunderstood, but if you were looking for information about them why wouldn't you have asked for it before you ordered them?

I loved everything about my RRA except the time it took to get it, hope the pistols work out for you.</div></div>