• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rocket launcher found on curb

Re: Rocket launcher found on curb

I used to have an inert training anti-tank mine that was about 14-16 inches in diameter, and 4 inches thick.

Now ATF can send it to the Cartel.

win/win

He should have tried to sell it on this site; someone would have bought it for some home decorations...

that assclown was so proud of himself to be the one who called the ATF. this story is just sad, sad people are so retarded, sad it made the news, sad sad sad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: unluckyjohn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yup and you can get them in army surplus stores. </div></div>

Lots of ex military guys collect this kind of stuff. I guess he got some negative attention because he should have thrown it out in a dumpster somewhere instead of at his apartment.

am I the only one that notices the guy that called has his shirt buttoned wrong and looks drunk... bet that Coke in his hand has something in it.

How I hate the damned media. Making a big deal of something out of nothing. Next thing I'm gonna hear about is a fire fight at a shooting range with spent shell casings. There are plenty of that type of "memorabilia" cirulation in this nation that pose no threat whatsoever. Shame on that officer for leaving it our. 10 bucks says that he painted it and was letting it dry.

BAHAHHA what a bunch of asshats..... BTW does the guy with a coke in his had remind anyone of the Crazy guy Marvin that lives in the car hood from that movie RED?

I thin John Malkovich played the guy but don't remember.

"IM GETTING THE PIG"

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ag-JBl9TKqw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ag-JBl9TKqw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">am I the only one that notices the guy that called has his shirt buttoned wrong and looks drunk... bet that Coke in his hand has something in it. </div></div>

Yeah, I was thinking "James Earl" was more fit to be holding a bottle of "whisky" in a plastic jug.

News lady has the whole MILF thing goin on LOL

New a guy in EOD said that someone kept leaving boxes on the front of there building with live grenades in it that said "Please dispose of..." never asked questions just took them to the range and boom. To many cry babies out there, sell the shit at the next gun show and buy a tank of gas lol