• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rocky Mountain Bullets.

BLAWTON

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2008
Dillon, MT
www.lawtonriflebarrels.com
We have decided on a weight. The BC on these bullet are looking like they will be close to or right a 1. These will be aluminum tipped bullets. We went out and did some testing today and shot a few sub moa groups at 1k and i was very happy about how they were peforming. If all goes well should have some ready to ship out in 3 weeks. Pricing depends on quantity and will be 2.25$ per 100 and for orders over 500 they will be 2$ a piece.

I have done most of my testing out of a LR bore 11.5 twist and shot some into balistic media and got some good results. The are staying about 70% intact and at 2300 fps had very very good penetration. I will be reporting on any further testing doen with these very soon. I have some ready to ship to a few people to see how well they are working in the faster twists as well. They are going to be 370 grain 375 bullets.

Re: Rocky Mountain Bullets.

Im down to get some! Need to be getting loaded rounds started for when you finish up my rifle and ARP can get it coated
smile.gif

I could go for the $2.25 for 100 but the 500 at 2.00 each sounds more expensive

Could someone post a picture of this new bore rider.
smile.gif

Great that lots of companies are maing needels for the BIG .375 cartridges.

Cheers,

Master Diver

After some extra testing these things are working awesome! Had someone test some in a 8 twist barrel and it was a bit to much but they are working in a 10 to 11.5 twist very well.