• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rod taking one for the deep state

Nothing Up My Sleeve.jpg

Rod and Sessions en route to DC...Trump in NYC....Where is Pence?

Reactions: gigamortis and Fig
Yes but i think pence is part of the deep state, just like sessions is. He just tries to sweep the floor when trump face plants himself too much.

I lost all respect for trump and the doj when he reniged on declassifying the documents.
I can’t remember anyone high on a king went to the big house and we went grew away the key.

I am with ya, but will wait til mid terms to make final decision

Yes but i think pence is part of the deep state, just like sessions is. He just tries to sweep the floor when trump face plants himself too much.

I lost all respect for trump and the doj when he reniged on declassifying the documents.
I can’t remember anyone high on a king went to the big house and we went grew away the key.

Well if Trump ever calls the deplorables to come to DC? The entire mid-east coast traffic flow and highway system may never be the same. I'll bet Trump knows that too.

The Anti-Kavanaugh protesters would be wise to skee-daddle in that event.

That would be an event.

Well if Trump ever calls the deplorables to come to DC? The entire mid-east coast traffic flow and highway system may never be the same. I'll bet Trump knows that too.

The Anti-Kavanaugh protesters would be wise to skee-daddle in that event.